𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐞𝐤𝐞

"i didn't come this far, just to come this far and not be happy"

YET AGAIN I WAS WAITING FOR HIM WHILE SITTING with noni's little sister, today was Avery's birthday, and I was currently at parents house, waiting for him to come so we could sing happy birthday to her

I texted him as it was getting a little late, and he never responded. "Ave, how about we blow the cake. Your brother seem busy." His mom told Avery. "Noo I want noni here." She whined. "Give me a second I'll call him for you okay?" I told her, and she happily nodded

I grabbed my phone heading away from his parents, I swear to god, this isn't even the first night, god knows where this man has been at, I haven't even seen him myself in 2 weeks. I rang him but I was sent straight to fucking voicemail.

This bitch is really testing me now. I rang him a few more times but I was sent to voicemail every fucking time. I switched my phone off heading back into the living room, his mom looked at me with hope and I just shook my head no.

"Ave, noni is busy, how about we blow the cake now and some day this week he'll take you out and you guys can celebrate your birthday together?" I asked her hoping she would say yes, as I could tell his parents didn't wanna wait. "Okay!" She squealed. Noni's dad mouth to me thank you. I just nodded my head, I knew Avery was sad, and i was also.

We sang happy birthday to her, and I gave her, her present it was a playhouse she's been wanting for a little while and talked about it all the time. "This is from me and noni," I told her trying my best to cover up for him, although I knew I would lash out on his ass later.

"Really?! Thank you so much y/n!" She said happily giving me a hug "of course anything for you ave." I replied hugging her back. I stayed with her for a little longer helping her set up her toy, and it was now her bedtime. "Goodnight Avery, happy Birthday." I told her giving her a peck on her forehead.

"Thanks y/n. I love you goodnight," she replied sleepily. "I love you too." I responded before heading out closing the door gently making my way downstairs, putting my shoes on. "Thank you for having me over." I said to his parents. "No, thank you for making her happy." His dad responded, while his mom smiled at me, I smiled back giving both of them a hug before leaving. By the time I got back home it was 10:00.

I walked inside settling my stuff down, I sat down on the couch for a bit when I heard the front door open and a few seconds later his figure showed up in the living room. "Where the fuck were you noni?" I asked "none of your business and I'm not in the mood to argue right now y/n. I'm tired" He said back

"I think I should be the one tired, of waiting for you every single night, and even today!" I snap at him "okay then don't wait! Damn!" He yelled annoyed. "Noni, two weeks! Two fucking weeks since I've actually seen you in person, we live in the same house for for fuck sakes. Sleep in the same bed and I still manage to never see you." I yelled back

There was a pause before I continue. "If we're both going to live like this, then to save time, we should just breakup at this point." I said letting out a sigh. "We're not breaking up." He shot back, "then what do you want me to do!? I'm not going to sit here and wait for your childish ass to change, this isn't even the first time." I said just looking down on the floor clenching my jaw to stop my tears from falling.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said, "save that for your little sister." I snap at him before getting up from the couch sprinting upstairs. I grabbed my pjs and took a body shower, did my skincare and brushed my teeth. Once I exited the bathroom noni was already in bed on his phone. He probably took the other shower, I just rolled my eyes walking past him over to my side of the bed unplugging my charger grabbing my phone.

"Where are you going?" He asked me but I just ignored him walking out of the room slamming the door making my way over to the guest room. I plugged my charger in and went on my phone for a little bit, before my eyes felt heavy and I switched my phone off charging it. I was almost half asleep when I heard the door to the guest room open.

I knew it was noni so I didn't open my eyes and acted like I was asleep. I felt the bed dip by me and a pair of strong arms wrapped around me, "I'm sorry." He mumbled against my neck which had shiver running down my spine.

" He mumbled against my neck which had shiver running down my spine