𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐜

"i just wanna be yours

"i just wanna be yours."

IT HAS BEEN MONTHS SINCE ME AND CHRISTIAN HAD BEEN TALKING, EVER SINCE OUR "BREAKUP" I sat there on the couch on my laptop answering some emails, when I heard my doorbell rung.

I placed my laptop down and head over to open it, my face dropped when I saw that it was him at the door. I instantly closed it but he stopped it with his foot. "hear me out please."

I shook my head no but him being the stubborn person he was just stood there. "please y/n"
He desperately asked, "fine." I gave in opening the door for him and stepped aside letting him in, we both then walked into my living room and took a seat.

"I don't know how to start this off, but I just want to let you know that i love you. I really do and the only reason why I treated you so shit was because I was scared to face my feelings. I know those words I said are hurtful and sorry won't ever be enough, but I just want you to know I didn't mean them, and that I'm Inlove with you."

I didn't say anything, when I should be. I kept quiet, part of me felt relieve as I felt the same way, but also part of me was confused, and hurt replaying those hurtful words I decided from him in my head. "I love you too Christian." I didn't know what happen.

That part of me just took over, so many emotions welled up inside of me and I was overwhelmed, so eventually I just broke down crying infront of him.

Not too long after I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. "Please don't cry, I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry y/n. I'll leave now, sorry for causing you so much pain."

He was about to pull away but I just tugged on his shirt wanting him to stay, wanting to be in his arms like this. "stay, please." Those words slipped out like they were meant to.

And he did stay. But I soon pulled away face to face with him. Staring into his eyes, I suddenly felt a pair of lips smashed onto mine. I was still for a second or two but I eventually gave in and kissed him back.

After a few minutes of us making out, I decided to pull away. A smile formed on my lips after, and I could feel my cheeks heating up. "Will you stay please?" I asked him

"Of course I can." I smiled happily as he laid down on the couch with his head in my lap.
"I missed this, I miss your house, I miss this couch, and I missed you." I leaned down and gave him a quick peck on his lips. "I missed you too pulisic."