𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚

"call me shallow, but i'm only getting deeper, yeah"

ME AND MY FRIENDS WE'RE AT THE BAR to celebrate our win tonight

ME AND MY FRIENDS WE'RE AT THE BAR to celebrate our win tonight. I sat with the boys while the girls went off to the dance floor. "eric, do you and y/n seriously hate eachother?" Frenkie asked

"we don't hate eachother, just don't like eachother." i shrugged

"same thing." Robert rolled his eyes. Y/n was seriously the most beautiful girl ever, and one of the kindest, but i didn't know how to express it for her, she always never found me pleasant to be around.

She tried but i basically gave her a cold shoulder. I don't know why, but i just couldn't. My eyes wander off to the dance floor.

yet again. I found myself looking for her for the 10th time tonight. Mikky and Katrine were off somewhere so it was just her.

That's when i noticed a guy coming up to her, and she clearly looked uncomfortable. He was touching all up on her which made my blood boil.

"I'm gonna go." I said before rushing over to the dance floor pulling the guy off of y/n. I hated her, but I always found myself protective of her.

"Oh? And who are you?!" the dude slurred "I'm her boyfriend." I blurted "so your type is a slut like her?" He laughed hysterically making me punch him.

"Eric!" Y/n pulled me back. I glanced at her before looking at the dude who was now on the ground "we're leaving come on."

I dragged her out of the club to my car.

"What are you doing!?" She asked panicking "doing what i think is best." I mumbled "Eric Garcia." She spoke making me look into her eyes.

She had a little smile on my first "what?" I asked when she suddenly put her hand on my forehead, "you're perfectly fine, i'm not sure why you're acting like this." She mumbled

"wait are you diagnosed with a chronic disease and want to spend your last months with me?" She smirked "no! I'm perfectly fine." I laughed

"okay.." she trailed off "I'm serious." I tell her "never said you weren't, I'm gonna call a cab thanks." She smiled before opening the car door but i locked it "what?!" She asked looking over to me

"I'll take you back home." I said "please tell me you're okay, you're not drunk right?" She panicked "I'm not!" I raised my hand up.

"Okay, take me home then." She grinned.

I handed her my phone for her to type her address in before i took her home. It was like a 20 minute drive but we made it.

She opened the door and noticed that i also opened the door. "What are you doing?" She asked grabbing her purse. "Walking you up to the front door. There's creeps you know." I lied knowing I just wanted to spend time with her

"okay then." She smiled as we took a walk to her front door "thanks Eric." She tell me as she unlock the door "of course."

She stepped in but i grabbed her wrist causing her to turn around.

She looked at me but I couldn't resist myself and pulled her into a kiss. I could sense that she was shocked at first, but kissed me back.

I slowly wrapped my hands her waist deepening the kiss.

But not too long after the both of us pulled away. "goodnight." I mumbled kissing her forehead "goodnight. Drive safe, thank you for tonight." She shyly said

"Looks who's shy now." I teased nudging her "stop it and go home." She rolled her eyes. "Okay bye then." I smiled "bye." I gave her a hug before walking back to my car.

requested <3