𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐥 𝐕𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐣𝐤

"I'm scared that I'll miss you, happens everytime"

My father walked me down the isle for my wedding ceremony with Virgil

My father walked me down the isle for my wedding ceremony with Virgil. I had a veil covered over me hiding my tears, I didn't wanna do this but I don't want to let them down.

When we reached  Virgil my dad handed him my hand which he took, I looked up and he was already smirking at me, that devious smirk, I hate it, I just hate everything about it.

We exchanged our vows and then the part where I drained most finally came "you may now kiss the bride." The priest announced. He smiled and lifted up my veil still smirking.

Then he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him planting a kiss on my lips, it lasted for 10 seconds as he was holding onto me tight as fuck. But eventually we both finally pulled away.

I then linked my arms with his as we both walked down the isle fake smile being thrown around the venue. Everyone looked so happy, but me..

We both were forced into this marriage and Virgil seemed completely fine with it, but me? Absolutely not. Virgil is such a pain in the ass and i hope that he's only one of him, because I would feel bad for anyone who has to deal with somebody like him.

This whole thing started because my side of the family wanted me to get married, and his side of the family wanted him to be with someone they could trust.

Our parents has been friends since childhood, but ever since we both entered the world we hated eachother. When my parents broke the news to me I was mad.

2 weeks after they forced me to move in with him and he was a jerk, not only he did he not let me wear what I want he is so cocky and annoying, sometimes I wish I would just kicked him in the balls but I realize I'm a very nice person.

Maybe one day I will find a way to love him, but that day is no where near. We reached the table where we were supposed to be sitting at and both of us took a seat.

It was just us but we still had to act all lovey dovey so I just placed my hand on his knees while he had his hand ontop of mine.

Our parents went up doing the speech which was boring and probably have no meaning to me. Suddenly I flinched when I felt a pair of lips brush against my ear.

"What the fuck do u want Virgil?" I whispered yell "i don't know, just happy, the thought of thinking we both will be tied together now." He smirked which made me just roll my eyes.

˚୨୧˚

The wedding ceremony was now finally over, and we both got dropped off at our mansion. I entered taking my heels off carrying them upstairs into our room.

Yes our room, sadly. Virgil was already in the shower and minutes later he walked out in sweats without a shirt, I sighed before speaking up "put a shirt on Virgil." I told him

"you're my wife now which means it's natural for u too see this" He responded making me wanna cut his hair off in his sleep. "you are so annoying Virgil Van Dijk." I huffed which made him walk towards me.

I started backing up until my back hit the wall and he pinned me against it. "guess ur going to have to learn how to get along with this annoying person because from now on me and u are stuck together in a household, as husband and wife. Mrs. Van Dijk."

He pecked my lips before walking away leaving me there frozen. Virgil made his way to the bed and jumped on it cuddling up to the sheets "are you going to sleep or not?" He asked, i just let out a deep sigh before getting on the bed next to him.

He instantly wrapped his arms around my waist. This was new.. VERY new... but I just let him be, he's stubborn and all I wanted was to get some rest.

maybe I don't really hate Virgil..