𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

Neuvillette's pov 

(Same night from Chapter One)

-------------------- ʚɞ--------------------

Neuvillette walked inside the office and packed up his stuff getting ready to leave.His phone started to ring. The name reading "Love" He debated with himself on answering. He ended up answering.

Call Start

-------------------- ʚɞ--------------------

"Hello." Neuvillette said softly

The other person on the line abruptly said "We are breaking up" and hung up.

Call Ending

-------------------- ʚɞ--------------------

Neuvillette felt sad but already knew this would happen. Not only did he have bad luck with finding a partner, they were also cheating. Neuvillette stood there for a second and blocked the number. He grabbed his bag and walked outside. Wriothesley was long gone and probably asleep and if Sigewinne wasn't with Wrio, Neuv would have invited him over for some drinks when he got home but none of that could happen so he got in his car and drove home.

Neuvillette's home

-------------------- ʚɞ--------------------

He pulled inside his garage and took out his keys. He didn't get out of his car immediately. Instead he laid his forehead on the wheel and just thought. "I should take a break from dating.." He muttered to himself before exiting his very fancy car. He walked over to a control panel and closed the garage. He walked inside his house which is very big but lonely but he was used to it at this point. He walked into a dark room and turned on the lights. Neuvillette stood at the door staring at the mess from..other nights. There were empty bottles of alcohol everywhere, on the floor, on the counter, on the living room table. He hesitated for a second "I shouldn't do this every time" He told himself but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't stop himself. He grabbed a few bottles of alcohol from a cabinet lacking in alcohol and sluggishly walking into the living room putting on a cringe movie. He sat on his couch chugging bottle after bottle Until he was so drunk he couldn't think for himself. In his drunken daze he dialled Wriothesley.

Call start

-------------------- ʚɞ--------------------

"Hello..HIC Wriothesley" He said,clearly drunk.

"Neuvillette..? Are you ok?" Wriothesley asks nervously.

"Hic! I'm fine! Heh" Neuvillette said.

"Uh no? You don't sound it, I'm coming over." He says, sounding irritated.

Call End

-------------------- ʚɞ--------------------

Wrio Pov:

-------------------- ʚɞ--------------------

Wriothesley groaned from annoyance. "I guess He could be in trouble," he told himself. He quickly put on a jacket and walked into his room to get Sigewinne. He picked her up gently and walked out the room to the front door. He exited the door, locking it behind him. He rushed over to the car and put Sigewinne in the back seat. He buckled her in and closed the door quietly. Before he got to the driver's side, he tried to call Neuv but got no answer which only made him worry more. He quickly put his keys in and drove off, not even buckling himself in.

At Neuvillettes house

-------------------- ʚɞ--------------------

He got out quickly and rushed to Neuvillette's front door, not yet getting Sigewinne. He got under Neuvillette's door mat to get the spare key he kept under it and unlocked his door to see... a drunk Neuv, sleeping on the couch. "Oh my god Neuvillette.. I rushed all this way just for this?" He sighed and walked back to his car to get Sigewinne. "I can't leave him alone like this though." He thought to himself as he picked up Sigewinne and brought her inside. He closed the door and locked it. He turned around and stared at Neuvillette who was still asleep on the couch. He sat Sigewinne down on a chair and carefully picked up Neuvillette. Wrio covered his nose from the pungent smell of alcohol coming off Neuvillette and brought him to his room. He sat Neuv on his bed and stared at him for a minute before leaving the room and closing the door quietly. He slowly started to clean up the mess Neuvillette made. Wrio stared at the empty bottles scattered all around the room. "Gosh.. he has to stop" He thought to himself.  He walked back into Neuvillette's room after he finished cleaning the room which took an hour or so and shook him awake.

"Hey dude wake up.." Wrio said Softly.

"Ugh.." Neuvillette groaned, waking up. "Oh hey Wrio.." He yawned, still pretty drunk.

"Uh i'm gonna stay here with you until you sober up dude." Wriothesley says. Neuvillette nods slowly and sits up. "You brought Sigewinne right..?" He asks

Wriothesley nods and sits on the corner of Neuv's bed. Neuvillette smiled and held his arms out

"Can I hug you?" He asks softly. Wriothesley Smiles awkwardly at Neuvillette

"Uhm.. why?" He asked.

"You look like you need one" He says softly.

Wriothesley sighed and hugged Neuvillette tightly. Sigewinne peeked inside through the slight crack of the door. "Oh come on.." She thought to herself. "Ok that's enough" Wriothesley says, softly pushing Neuv away. Wriothesley got up and walked over to the door. Sigewinne quickly ran back to Neuvillette's living room. Wrio exited the room to check on Sigewinne. He looked over the corner and saw her still "asleep."Of course she wasn't asleep but he didn't know. He walked back to Neuvillettes room and they chatted for a while until they both got tired.

"It's already so late, just stay here" Neuvillette offers smiling softly

"Ok..." Wriothesley says standing up "I'll stay in the living room with Sigewinne." He says, exiting the room and laying on the couch with Sigewinne, quickly falling asleep. 

End of Chapter Two

-------------------- ʚɞ--------------------

Ty for reading<3 and tysm to my bestie who always corrects my grammar and stuff luv ya