𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Warning! - Smut

(I've tried to make it good.)

Wriothesley and Neuvillette lay in bed together, cuddling with each other. Neuvillette wakes up. He slowly sneaks out of Wrio's grasp and heads to his bathroom, where he does his usual morning activities, such as brushing his teeth and hair. He quickly finishes and does his makeup, then walks out, seeing Wrio sitting on the edge of his bed, still half asleep. He chuckles softly and walks over. Wrio looks up and gently grabs Neuv's waist. "Mornin, love," he says, standing up and kissing Neuv's neck.

"Do you want to go out today?" Neuv asks.

"Yes, please, we should go on a restaurant date." He says, a soft smirk appearing on his face.

"Are you planning something else?" Neuvillette asks in suspicion.

"Maybe.. you'll have to wait and see," he hums.

Neuv chuckles softly. "Go get ready," he says.

Wrio nods and walks into the bathroom. Neuvillette sits on his bed and waits. A few minutes pass, and Wrio walks out. "I know a great place," he says.

"Oh really? Where?" Neuvillette asks.

"It's a surprise," Wrio says, grabbing Neuv's hand and walking down the stairs to the front door.

They sit in the car, with Wrios hand on Neuvillette's thigh and his other hand on the wheel. "Cover your eyes," he says, pulling up to the restaurant. Neuv covers his eyes.

Wrio gets out after parking his car and walks over to the passenger side, opening the door and helping Neuv out. "Uncover them now," he says softly. Neuvillette uncovers his eyes, blinking a few times, then looking at the sign above the restaurant.

(fuck giving it a name, man.)

A bright smile appears on Neuv's face. "Let's go in." He says, grabbing Wrio's hand.

(skipping to them ordering)

A waiter walks up, "What would you two like on this gorgeous morning?" she asks.

"Could we get some tea and a piece of cake?" Wrio asks

The waiter nods 'yes' and writes down the order, then rushes off.

"So what were you thinking of earlier?" Neuvillette asks.

"Patience, my love.. You'll see soon," he hums.

The waiter comes back after a few and places down the drinks and food.

Wrio picks up a spoon and scoops some cake onto it, pushing it into Neuv's mouth.

"I can feed myself!" He says blushing.

"But it's so cute~" Wrio hums, feeding him another bite.

Neuvillette looks down, blushing. Wrio leans across the table and grabs Neuv's chin, making him look at him. "Don't be like that, love," he hums.

"Fine," Neuvillette mumbles.

Wrio smirks and feeds him another piece.

(skip till they are back home [Neuv's house])

As soon as they walk through the door, Wrio pins Neuv to it, kissing him deeply. Neuv kisses him back.

Wrio pulls back, "Are you sure you're ready?" He asks softly.

"Yes, love," Neuvillette says.

Without another word, they walk up to Neuv's room. Wrio pulls Neuv into his arms by the waist, kissing his neck as he unbuttons Neuvillette's blouse.

(trust me when I say men wearing blouses are hot.)

Wrio stands back and stares at Neuvillette, smirking. He takes off his shirt as well, making full eye contact with Neuv. He walks closer and places his hand on Neuvillette's zipper. "Ready babe?" He asks softly.

Neuvillette nods 'yes'.

Wrio smirks and slowly unzips Neuvillettes pants, pulling them down. He smirks and kisses Neuv, pulling his own pants off. He pulls Neuv over to the bed and gently pushes him down. "I'll be gentle," he says, and he positions himself in front of Neuv. He reaches over to his coat and pulls out some lube, applying it to them both. He slowly pushes into Neuvillette, causing him to moan. "Hng," Neuvillette moans.

Wrio smirks and picks up the pace. Neuvillette grabs onto his shoulders, quietly moaning. "Mmm, I don't know how much longer I can keep going this slow," Wrio says.

"Ngh, G-go ahead," he stutters.

Wrio's smirk widens as he pounds into Neuvillette. "Augh! Wriothesley!" He moans.

He slams into him harder each time a moan escapes his mouth.

"Fuck, I'm close," Wrio groans.

He starts to rub Neuvillette's cock, causing him to moan even louder. They both release at the same time. Wrio smirks and pulls out. He climbs onto the bed and pulls Neuv further onto the bed.

They both fall asleep, cuddling together.

(THERE YOU LUMMOXS [tighnari main moment])

P.s. ty to @Laceyswife for the idea