𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Wrio pov:

Wriothesley sits up and adjusts his eyes to the bright light, blinking many times. While he was adjusting to the sunshine he felt something around his arm. Wriothesley rubbed his eyes one last time before looking at the "object" attached to his arm. He smiled brightly noticing Sigewinne peacefully sleeping next to him. He gently pulled her arms off his and picked her up bringing her into her room. He shut off the light and quietly closed the door. He was about to sit down on the couch until he got a call. He picked up his phone and answered without looking at the contact's name.

Start of call

"Hello?" Wriothesley says into the phone.

A voice replies "Hello"

"Oh, Neuvillette! Morning" He said

"Morning," Neuvillette said over the phone, sounding extremely tired.

"Are you tired? You should sleep if you are" Wriothesley said softly

"Mhm" Neuvillette groaned.

Before Wriothesley could say anything a strange sense of embarrassment washed over him.

"Uhm Sigewinne needs me.. I'll call you later" He said, ending the call

End of call

Wriothesley sat on the couch trying to get Neuv out of his head but to no avail. Wriothesley sighed and stood up, walking to Sigewinne's room. Before he could open the door Sigewinne ran out of her room holding a book.

"Papa! Give this to Neuvillette!" She said excitedly, holding up a book.

"He likes reading?" He asked her.

She nodded her head as Wrio took the book to examine it. Suddenly he had a thought.

"I should bring Neuvillette to a library" He thought to himself.

"Sigewinne would you like to go back to auntie Navia and Clorinde's?" He asked softly.

The little girls eyes lit up as she nodded fastly. Wrio smiled and picked her up.

Time skip

Wrio sat inside his car after dropping off Sigewinne. He stared at his phone and sighed, Dialing Neuvillette's number.

Call start

"Hey Neuvillette" Wrio said, his face feeling slightly hot.

"Hello Wriothesley, do you need something?" Neuv asked softly

"I.. uh well I was wondering if you'd like to go to a library with me?" He asked

Neuvillette chuckled softly "Sure!" He said.

"Ok great! See you!" He said oddly excited.

"See you" Neuv said softly.

Call end

Wrio pulled out of Navia and Clorinde's driveway and started to head to Neuvillette's.

Time skip again (bc im lazy)

He pulled infront of Neuvillette's house and honked. Neuvillette rushed out like a stray cat running away from someone. Wrio smiled and unlocked the car door to let him in. After Neuv got in, he started driving to the closest library. As soon as they arrive, a smile forms on Neuv's face. As soon as they both get out Neuvillette quickly runs to the door. Wrio quickly catches up to him, chuckling slightly watching Neuvillette looking around like a kid in a candy store.

"Don't run away or I might need to put a leash on you" Wriothesley teases following after Neuvillette who was in his own world. Neuvillette walked up to book after book reading parts of them.

(Goofy lil guy)

As they walked through the library looking at the many shelves of books Neuvillette had huge Smile on his face. Well.. one of them was paying attention to the books. Wriothesley watched Neuvillette's childlike bright smile as he looked through books. He tried to shake the thought of kissing him out of his head but he couldn't, but suddenly he started to speak.

"I think I love you," He said though it was like he was being controlled. He looked over at Neuvillette who was blushing a very bright pink which didn't help his feelings.

The end of chapter 5

Ty for reading ໒꒰՞ ܸ. .ܸ՞꒱ა

Just a lil image for yall since this is a short chap (which they all basically are but shh) and since it also has a cliff hanger