𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

(I'm literally this photo when making chapters)

Neuvillettes pov

--------------------ʚɞ--------------------

Neuvillette tossed and turned in his bed not being able to sleep. He was still very intoxicated and pretty dehydrated. He sluggishly got up and walked out his room into his kitchen. Neuvillette slouched over the counter and got some water. Wriothesley woke up slowly and saw Nuev. He quietly walked over and tapped Neuvillette on the shoulder, startling him. Neuvillette jumped and slapped Wrio.

"Oh gosh i'm so sorry" Neuvillette nervously said.

"It's ok, sorry for scaring you." Wriothesley said, chuckling slightly, rubbing his face.

Neuvillette moved Wrio's hand and placed his hand on the slap mark. He moved it away and turned to his fridge, grabbing an ice pack and handing it to Wriothesley. Wrio placed the ice pack on his face.

"Heh note to self don't scare Neuvillette" Wrio teased.

"Oh come on!" Neuvillette exclaimed

The two laughed until they couldn't anymore. Neuvillette stopped laughing to catch his breath. He stared at Wriothesley who was still laughing softly. He smiled then turned to the sink again to get water. He got anoter tiny glass of water and drank it slowly. Wriothesley's phone started to ring. He stepped out on the balcony and answered the call

Wriothesley's Pov

--------------------ʚɞ--------------------

"Hello?" He asked

"Hello Wriothesley" The voice said over the phone

"Wait... is this Casey??!!"Wrio exclaims happily like an excited puppy.

"The one and only~" She hummed over the phone

The two chatted for what seemed like an hour but who is Casey..? She and Wrio were best friends in high school but now just friends. She liked him a lot but he didn't know or like her back. She still likes him and tries her hardest to get closer to Wriothesley but always fails.

"Can I come over?" Casey asks

"Oh sorry dude i'm at a friends he got a like drunk heh" Wriothesley says

"Oh.. ok uh i have to go either way" Casey says hanging up abruptly.

Call end

-------------------- ʚɞ--------------------

Wriothesley stared at his phone. Neuvillette walked outside with some tea in hand and nudged Wrio softly. "Have some tea" Neuvillette says, sitting down and placing both teas. Wriothesley smiles and sits next to Neuv. They both sip on the tea sitting in silence staring at the busy street. Neuvillette yawns loudly.

"Are you tired?" Wriothesley asks

"Uh not exactly..?" Neuvillette says questioning his statement.

"We should uh go inside" Wriothesley says shivering slightly, walking inside.

Neuvillette follows behind him quietly. Wrio sits down on the couch and leans back. Neuv sits beside him.

"Are you sure you're not tired?" Wriothesley says, chuckling at Neuvillette who was falling asleep slowly.

"I'm not, ok." Neuvillette says.

Wriothesley smirks then pulls Neuvillette over into a hug.

"Sleep dude" He says, staring at him like an angry mum.