𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡

(I got some plushiessss!!)

"I think I love you."

Neuvillette stared at Wriothesley for a minute, his face burning slightly.

"I..uhm.. love? You love me?" Neuvillette spoke quietly, running his hand through his knotted hair.

Wrio stared at Neuvillette, a dark crimson blush forming on his face. "I.. yeah"

They both stare at each other awkwardly, both of them blushing. They were silent until someone came up behind them and said, "Hey, you two have to get out of here; we are closing soon."
"Oh, uhm, ok," Wrio said, walking to the exit.

Neuvillette followed behind him as they walked to his car.

"Uh, I'm not sure how I feel about you." Neuvillette said softly as they entered Wrio's car. He didn't want to say 'love' because he was ready to commit to someone. I mean, he had a breakup earlier, but he knew he had some feelings for Wriothesley. He just couldn't figure out what.

(ITS LOVE!!)

They both sit in his car, silently staring at each other. They both seemed like they wanted to say something but couldn't. "Uhm, I'll drive you home." Wrio said softly.

"Do you want to stay over?" Neuv asks as Wrio starts his car.

Wrio looked over at Neuv. Sigewinne was with her aunties, and he didn't have to go home for any reason. "Sure," he replied, smiling softly.

Time skip (I'm lazy)

They both get out of Wrio's car and walk to Neuvillette's front door. Neuvillette unlocks his door, and a white kitten walks up and rubs against his leg.

"Oh, hello, Winne," he said, crouching down to pet the kitten.

"Winne?" Wrio repeated with a questioning tone.

"Uhm, yeah. I named my new kitten after Sigewinne," Neuvillette said, chuckling softly. In reality, he wanted to name the cat after Wrio, but he felt it would be weird, so he named her after Sigewinne. Wrio stared at Neuvillette in a sort of loving way as Neuv closed his door.

"I never knew you were a cat person," he teased.

"I'm not really, but this cat was different." Neuvillette said as he stopped petting the kitten and stood up straight. "Uhm, so," Neuvillette awkwardly says.

"So," Wrio says.

They both stare at each other awkwardly until Neuvillette breaks eye contact, walks over to his couch, and sits down. "I think I might Lo- Like you back." Neuv says, blushing awkwardly. Wrio quietly walks beside Neuv and sits down. They both stare at each other awkwardly. "Can you kiss me?" Neuvillette said, blushing brightly. Wrio smirked and placed his hand on Neuvillette's cheek. A bright blush spreads all over Neuv's face as Wrio leans in closer, pressing his lips against Neuvillette's. Neuv pulls away slowly, his eyes widening. Wrio chuckled softly but was cut off. Neuvillette kissed him softly.

"I'm sorry," Neuvillette said, blushing

"It's ok, I enjoyed it," Wrio hummed.

They both stared at each other for a minute.

"What does this make us?" Neuvillette asked awkwardly.

"Whatever you want us to be," Wrio said in a comforting tone.

Time Skip

(Wrio left, and Furina is here!)

"Why'd you call me her- AWh! You have a new cat?!" Furina said excitedly, petting the cat.

"Yeah, her name is Winne," Neuvillette said. "But that's not why i called you here You know, Wrio? Well, of course you do." Neuvillette said awkwardly.

"yall dating?' Furina asked.

"I.. yeah kinda? How'd you know!?" Neuvillette asked.

"Oh, well, remember the one time we went out and you invited him? Well, you got drunk and, well, made out in front of me. My eyes were cursed!" Furina said.

Neuvillette glared at Furina. "Girl."

They both started to laugh.

End of chapter Six

TY for reading~