𝟬𝟬𝟭, embarrasing

▌│█║▌║▌║
WET DREAMZ

MALIA JERSEY MIKAELSONfriday, june 16ththe high school ━━ 11:28 am

friday, june 16th
the high school 
━━ 11:28 am

malia sighed as she sat beside celeste at her usual lunch table. " hey guys," she greeted, referring to celeste's friends, kaleya and kapria.

kaleya side-eyed malia, before rolling her eyes, going back into her conversation with kapria. " but anyway, as i was saying-"

malia sunk back into her seat, tuning the two girls out.

malia, kaleya and kapria, weren't friends. mostly acquaintances through celeste. malia didn't like the two girls though. they, the twins, were always rude and passive-aggressive towards her.

celeste saw it, and she defended her sometimes, but she wouldn't drop them. because she had known the twins since the fourth grade. and she only knew malia since the seventh. 

malia tried to tolerate them, for the sake of peace.

" wassup, mali," she heard.

she turned around to see who had greeted her. she smiled, seeing tyler take a seat beside her. " hey, tyty!" she exclaimed, pulling him into a hug. whenever malia saw tyler, she was always ecstatic.

kapria scrunched her face up, seeing malia hug all on 'her man'. kapria secretly had a crush on tyler, and every time she saw malia with him, she'd flip the fuck out.

" malia, honey, you doin' too much," kapria chewed her, eyeing malia up and down with a look of distaste plastered on her face.

" oh," he mumbled, letting go of the boy.

tyler scrunched his face up. " kapria, how 'bout you stop worryin' 'bout malia, and start worryin' 'bout ya hoe ass sister," tyler defended.

kapria smiled lightly. " mhm," she nodded, turning back to her conversation. kapria would do anything that tyler said, even if he used the most disrespectful words, to tell her. it gave, dog.

" you ate?" he asked, scooting closer to her, on the cafeteria bench.

" no, can you get me something from the wending machine?" she asked, innocently.

" that ain't real food, malia," he protested, looking down at her.

" i know, but i don't have anything," she shrugged. " can you pleaseee?" she asked, doing a pouty face, trying her best to convince him.

" aight, fine," he mumbled, licking his lips. he stood up from where he was currently sitting, hiking his pants up. " whatchu want?" he asked.

" can i gettt..." she trailed off thinking. " um, reese's pieces and salt & vinegar chips please," she said, politely. " thank you, ty, i'll pay you back," she called out, seeing he was getting ready to leave.