𝟬𝟬𝟯, sneaking out

▌│█║▌║▌║
WET DREAMZ

MALIA JERSEY MIKAELSONsaturday, june 17thmalia's crib ━━ 11:49 pm

saturday, june 17th
malia's crib ━━ 11:49 pm

" i have the sudden urge to go to the beach," celeste spoke through the facetime call that she and mali were currently on. " it's so pretty and nice out," she sighed.

malia could see that celeste was re-applying a coat of mascara to her eyelashes. malia nodded, agreeing with her.

" yeahh, especially since it's dark out it'll be even better," malia gasped, slicking her hair back into two messy buns at the back of her head.

" you, right, you right," celeste nodded. " are you gonna ask your mom?" celeste asked. " or are we gonna have to sneak out again?" she smirked playfully.

malia nodded. " yeah ima ask her, i hope she'll let me go out, tho, it's almost twelve am," she sighed.

" okay, you go ask her and i'll call up khalil and tyler," celeste said.

" aight, bye my loveee," malia dragged, getting ready to hang up the facetime. " i love you," she stated.

" bye, lia, i love you too," celeste repeated, before ending the call.

malia sighed, turning off the light and exiting her bathroom, with her phone in hand. then, she walked out of her room, making her way down the hallway to her mom's room.

malia knocked on the door, hearing a faint 'come in'. malia did just that, opening the door and standing in front of her mom's bed.

" hey, malia," her mom greeted. " why are you still awake, you should have been in bed by ten," she stated.

malia hated how her mom always babied her. she didn't let her go out that much, which resulted in her always sneaking out. her mom gave her a curfew, even though she wasn't allowed to be out late at night. she had a ten o'clock bedtime, that she never followed, etc. it was so annoying.

" i know, but i couldn't sleep," she replied truthfully. she was up thinking about what she and tyler had done the other day and how mad her mom would be if she ever found out.

" okay," her mom nodded. " so what's up?" she questioned, looking at malia weirdly.

malia took a deep breath. " i wanted to ask you if i could go to the beach with celeste, tyler and khalil," she told her.

kourtney, her mom chuckled. " malia, are you being for real?" she asked.

malia hesitantly nodded her head, not knowing where this was going. " yeah..." she trailed off.

" malia jersey mikaelson, do you see the time right now, it's almost twelve and you want to go to the beach," kourtney laughed. " no, malia, you cannot go to the beach at this time, go to sleep," she told her.