𝟬𝟬𝟮, red beans + rice = sex

▌│█║▌║▌║
WET DREAMZ

MALIA JERSEY MIKAELSONfriday, june 16thtyler's crib ━━ 7:33 pm

friday, june 16th
tyler's crib ━━ 7:33 pm

" mm, khalil stop rubbin on me like that," celeste mumbled, moving his hand from her thigh. she turned around whispering somthing in his ear, making him crack a smile.

" damn, celly," he muttered, licking his lips. " got a nigga hard n shit," he said.

" khalil, stoppp," celeste laughed, putting her hand on his chest, using the other to cover her mouth.

" nigga, we right here," tyler scrunched his face up, eyeing the couple. " mali, too innocent for this shit," he defended.

" sorry, girl," celeste apologized, pouting.

malia smiled a bit. everyone knew that she was th most innocent out of the group. " it's okay," she shrugged, pursing her lips.

" yo, mali, i'm hungry, can you make me somethin'?" tyler asked, putting his phone in his pocket. 

" tylerrr, you always asking me to make you food," she whined.

" please, mama?" he begged, doing his best attemmpt at a pouty face. " i litterally bought you snacks this afternoon, now it's your turn,"

malia sighed. " fine, ty, what do you want?" she asked, standing up from his bed.

" mm, can i get red beans and rice?" he asked, thinking.

" tyler, your basically asking me to make you dinner," she staight-faced him.

" please, mali," he pleaded again. if she didn't make him food, then he'd have to doordash, and he was kind of getting tired of fast food.

" mm, fine," she sighed. " but you gotta help me, ty," she said, making him frown.

" ooh, lia, make me some too," celeste quickly said, seeing she was about to walk out of the room.

" me too, malia, thank you," khalil added.

malia huffed, rolling her eyes, but still nodding her head. " come on, ty," she urged.

tyler huffed too, getting off of his bed. he was really looking forward to have malia make him food, because her cooking was the best. but now since he had to help too, it was a total buzzkill.

they both made their way down the stairs and into the kitchen.