→one←

"LETS GO!" BEBE entered free spirited as ever, their young energy spreading inside the room.

Minah swung the door open violently, causing it to reverberate loudly against the wall, whereas Minnie & Lusher walked in side to side as they were joined to the hip.

"Yah, don't break anything! I won't be able to pay for it.." Minah nervously laughed as Minnie sighed deeply, "Unnie, don't worry, the door didn't break nor did the wall."

"You're so bothered today, unnie, have some fun!" Lusher bumped her hip with her older sister figure.

Minnie rolled her eyes, "Well, I will be having fun when I'm dancing against opponents." She smirked, confidently, a kind of smirk that wouldn't falter no matter what.

"That's a gorgeous blue color!" Tatter pointed out.

They walked inside and Bada, being the "make yourself at home" type of person she is, picks up a banner that was placed on top of the center table and holding it up proudly while jumping. "BEBE, let's go!" Bada, frantically, hopped with her members joining her.

With Minah, Cheche, Tatter, Kyma, Sowoen and Lusher jumping along.

Minnie sighed, exhaustedly, "You five I will give a pass for but Bada, you are 28 years old and still have the energy to act like a little kid." She glared at the oreo haired girl, who was the same age as her.

"Hi, we're... BEBE!" "BEBE." They said in unison.

"I've been directing a lot of KAI's performances, so a lot of people know me as a choreographer for artists." Bada had announced, introducing herself in a sentence.

Everyone started staring at Minnie, the other 28-year-old, as she stared back at them with a confused look, "Unnie, introduce yourself!" Lusher reminded, Minnie realised and bowed to the screen.

"Hi, my name is Park Min-ji, also known as Minnie,"

"You may know me as one of many choreographers for Blackpink.. Oh, and I'm a fierce breaker we have in these seasons, but I'd like to bring more to the table."

"BEBE's strength is... our popular appeal to the younger generation and the young energy." Bada explained.

"Our weakness?" "We're too innocent." Lusher laughed along with Minnie as they started making noises that would sound like a little kid, "More or less." Minnie nodded toward the screen.

Minnie attached a name tag to the left side of her chest, touching her hair up in case any part had fell out of place.

Short giggling was heard.

Kyma was laughing at Bada's shaking hands and frame, it always made the BEBE members wonder how Bada & Minnie were cousins, how the former would always be relaxed yet free spirited & Minnie would always be uptight yet harsh toward strangers.

However, Minah enclosed her hand with Bada's, to calm her down.

Minnie noticed when going through her bag that her vaseline was missing, she shuffled through her front pockets before sitting up, "Lusher, where'd I put my vaseline?" She calmly asked.

"You we're putting some on in the car, it's still outside, do you want me to come?" Her best friend felt concern, "No, I'll be fine."

Minnie stood up, quickly leaving through the doorway, she quietly walked down the hallway till she came face to face with Wolf'Lo, her first instinct was to glare at them, which she already had done.

"Oh, she's brave." One had said, that person was Yeni Cho.

"Let's go. We'll meet her in the arena." The leader, Halo, walked around after a bow, recognising her as the breaker in dance battles.

Minnie stared at Halo's trailing form before bumping into someone, causing her to become unstable, she closed her eyes to prepare for the fall but it didn't come. Soon, Minnie felt arms wrapped around her lower back, "I'm Haechi Wang, nice to meet you." The Maknae of Wolf'Lo greeted.

The uptight woman quickly bowed, allowing Haechi Wang space.

"Nice to meet you too, my name is Park Min-ji." She bowed, a stuck frown on her face, despite her fast beating heart.

The tall woman quickly walked away, Baby Sleek, Chocol & Mini passing her as well, smirks directed at their maknae, unknown to Minnie as she hastily ran down the stairs to the entrance of the building.