→four←

"YOU guys are wearing matching fits." Tatter pointed.

Changing Minnie's focus toward the person she loathed at the moment, Redy of 1Million, Minnie scoffed and looked away.

Momentarily, all the BEBE member's gaze turned to Kirsten of Jam Republic. Minnie had remembered precisely when they found out Kirsten Dodgen was coming to the shoot.

The screen blinked transitioning to another picture, showing Kirsten Dodgen's photo.

Screams came from the blue crew, Lusher & Tatter hugged each other for support as they were about to fall from shock of the news they received.

"This can't be real, can it?" Kyma turned toward the eldest member.

Minnie, still flabbergasted, was shaken by the shoulders by her cousin, Bada. The eldest finally stood up and walked over to the tv screen in awe, "Let me get a closer look, I think I'm seeing things..."

"I wonder how it's gonna be." Cheche had her sleeves over her mouth.

"The dancer to participate in the one on one battle is..."

"Jam Republic's Kirsten!" The crowd went wild as the famous dance from royal family stood up with a smirk, Bada held onto Tatter nervously as the celebrity dancer stepped up confidently.

"Hello. No Respect Dancer that I would like to defeat... Is Waackxxxy." Kirsten pointed out, a smile displayed.

"I can't wait to see this." Minnie cheered.

All of a sudden, Waackxxxy takes off the sticker and flicks it away.

"You're fearless."

"She's finally here."

"Here come the participants."

Waackxxxy walks up, composedly, staring down the celebrity in front of her while stepping onto the dance stage without hesitation, slowly striding with elegance.

Kirsten kept the mic, "When I watched the video, you were world-class. I would love to take you on. Let's battle." Stretching as she discarded her blue jumper from her body.

"Thank you so much for liking my class. But I'll show you my dancing. Okay. Let's go." Waackxxxy shot back.

"This is the battle of the century." Tatter stated. "Minnie's too excited."

Minnie, harshly, hushed her, hopping on the spot with excitement.

"This is insane." Lusher added, "You can't even pay to watch this."

"Big match."

"The world-class choreographer vs the world-class waacking dancer! The battle of the two battlers begins now, you guys ready? Let's fight!" Music cued in as Waackxxxy started performing as neat as she could.

She started with a lyrical beginning, turning her head at the beat drop with her index finger.

Dancing with poise, five seconds on the clock.

Using her battling experience to her advantage, ending it by sassily turning and staring down Kirsten before walking away.

Kirsten's music cued, she started vibing and swaying, using body control nicely and refined. Running around her, which Waackxxxy joined in as they both circled one another.

Mockingly doing t-rex arms to the beat.

Turning to face her opponent and getting compliments here and there, "Let's check out the result of the battle. Fight judges, card open!"

Shownu put up a MANNEQUEEN card. Voting for Waackxxxy.

But, Monika & Mike abstain from voting.

The 40-second moves begins till the time runs out, the turntable turns as usual and the host spoke up, "It's a rematch. You guys ready? Let's go."

Both current competitors having a fierce rivalry against each other, battling with fast beating hearts and passionate moves that moved the judges completely, however one stood out to them all.

Minnie 'oohed' at Kirsten's split during the battle.

"Alright. Over here."

"Do you know what's crazier? I can't tell who the winner is." Minnie agreed with her cousin, Bada.

"Fight judges, open your cards, 3, 2, 1." The result was revealed.

Shownu sticking with MANNEQUEEN's vote.

However, Mike held up a JAM REPUBLIC voting card.

But, Monika abstained from voting once again. "No way. You can't opt out here."

"I can only choose one?" Monika asked, showing both JAM REPUBLIC & MANNEQUEEN on her cards.

Daniel nodding his head 'yes'.

"That's insane. I can't do that!" She whined, a headache rolling in as she stared below at the cards in her hand, conflicted between picking between the two crew members, "Whoever you pick will be the winner." Chocol added on.

"The victory lies in your hands." Mini, a comrade of Wolf Lo, said.

"In 3, 2, 1!"

Monika hesitantly held up JAM REPUBLIC's card.

2:1 KIRSTEN VS WAACKXXXY

Many cheers came from Kirsten's crew, who clapped along, opposite reactions coming from the opposing team.

"In this last round, both dancers were at the same level. But Kirsten grabbed my attention a lot more." Mike explained.

"That was such a great battle. It was so energising. The reason I chose Kirsten at the end... was that she made the song come alive a bit more, and I weighed that more importantly. Rather than being too serious, I had no choice but to give it to the person expressing the song. That's why I hope you understand my decision. But it was a very difficult one." Monika assessed.