→two←

"WOW~" BEBE's leader, Bada Lee, looked around with admiration, Tatter following after Lusher & Minnie.

"This is the fight zone." Minah turned her head at every single detail she spotted with a grin wide spread on her face.

"That's incredible." Sowoen fixed her blue cap backwards, heading down the staircase first as she headed to the designated seat area for BEBE members only.

"It's pretty cool," Cheche looked around.

"Wow. Bebe!" Lusher squealed next to Minnie, who nodded at her current surroundings acceptingly, "Ok. Shall we sit?" And she nodded at her cousin before taking her seat on the staircase modified seat, the lower stairwell.

"Let's sit." Minnie agreed as she leaned back, onto Sowoen's legs.

"I can't believe it." Lusher stated, holding onto Minnie's hand tightly & nervously.

"Me neither." Minnie admitted.

"But it felt like I had to come." Tatter shook her head in agreement, all the members of BEBE constantly speaking out of enjoyment.

"Bring it, bring it." Bada recited, her bandana on top of her head, whilst Minnie's was tied into hair with her braid at the end, it folded a few times around the end of the braid making it look like a flower.

The screen flashed on and showed their crew video, and then some other competitors in the survival show.

"Who's the most successful one there? Bada?" Mina stayed before pulling her curled strands out of her hood.

A member of Deep N Dap spoke up in the background, "Minnie's there too." The voice recognised as JJ, a student of 1Million as well.

Lusher and Tatter nudged their best friends' shoulder.

"She's taking over the choreography world. The sensational choreographer and her cousin, one of the grooviest battlers." Lia of 1Million spoke up.

Minnie hid a smile behind her sleeve when Lusher bumped her shoulder again, playfully.

"Other than Bada, I don't... see the appeal of that crew." Capri said.

A nerve struck in the two relatives and cousins, "Why don't we get closer?" Minnie stood up with Bada, they headed toward the centre of the dance stage, the former lightly balling her hands into fists.

"This reminds me of Aiki's group because she also had her students in the season. Yes. But her students seem stronger." Ling, of Jam Republic, daringly commented.

Minnie raised a brow, glancing back at her crew, then back up.

"When you look at her students, they just look like Bada's copycats."Gooseul, part of Deep N Dap, badmouthed with a scoff. "What do you think about Bada's cousin, who's on this show?" "Bada is better than her, there's no point having her here." She added, harshly.

The said cousin scoffed, glaring at the screen.

"Being Bada's students are their career." "Because they lack a career. Why are they even here?"

"If they don't watch it, it'll start and end with Bada." Wolf'Lo's leader, Halo, claimed,

Yeni Cho spoke, "I'm worried it won't even come to that."

With Halo continuing, "Minnie's presence here won't make a difference."

Minnie almost felt self conscious from that statement, feeling Lusher's arm wrapping around her in a side hug which helped a lot. Her look sharpened at the TV screen