→three←

"They can't even say anything other than our moves are old." Halo complained, agitated, "Well, it's true. We are old." Baby Sleek stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"They'll get old too." Halo ranted out.

"Don't be so upset about age." Chocol reassured Halo, to calm her.

"I'm young, so it's fine." Haechi said with pride, making her seniors laugh heartily, "That's only you!" The leader spat back with jealousy, Mini of Wolf'Lo pointing at Haechi warningly.

Minnie had to suppress herself from chuckling as she waited for Jam Republic to get to the fight zone.

(outfit above^^)

"THE 1st dancer for the 1st battle is..." Daniel, the host, read aloud from the scripted cards he had in one hand, his free hand holding the microphone to his mouth.

"From 1MILLION... Redy." The famous team known for their YouTube channel stood up enthusiastically, despite the called out person not responding to her name, her mouth forming an 'o' from shock and pressure of going first.

Minnie remembered how her cousin explained about Redy, how she cut her off because she barely had time for her. She thought it was a complete joke; Minnie lifted her head, ready to face the woman.

"As... The No Respect Dancer, I choose is Bada of BEBE."

The screen portrayed a video of 1MILLION, Bada and Minnie smiled knowingly at each other, "And she's tall, so she fills the screen. And she's incredibly strong." Debby states.

"Minnie too. They're technically sisters." Amy laughed.

Lia spoke up, "I've known of Minnie since her famous battles, she's pretty talented."

Bada nudged Minnie on the shoulder as she smirked at the TV.

"But I feel like she's... a bit stiff." Redy exclaimed.

It cut to another clip of them talking about BEBE's leader, "Why did I pick her? I'd have to talk to you all night to explain it." And Minnie seemed furious, glaring at the rectangle box in front of her.

"She's too...-" she calmed herself, her team pointing out her anger, as she continued, "She's not using her body."

"She's a dancer, and she's not using her body?" Amy repeated.

"But it's not like she's doing it on purpose like doing the robot. It's more like she can't." Redy explained further.

One of her teammates responded, "But you were in the same crew once." "Were you?"

"Yes." Redy admitted.

Bada stared at Redy on the screen, emotion void of her face, the screen turned black signalling the video was over and BEBE turned their heads to their leader, who was surprisingly not infuriated.

"That's disrespectful." Minnie leaned back into the couch.

Individually they had to record their reactions after the video, Minnie was up first, "I don't care who she is but she needs to watch what she says or else it'll be embarrassing in the end." Minnie folded her arms, "Being factual is one thing, but jealousy is another."

"Is Bada of BEBE." Redy called out.

Meeting Minnie's gaze, who stared back, before breaking it.

They followed their leader from their seats and congratulated on her first victory as joke, making Minnie laugh, forcing her to turn her head away and slightly making eye contact with the other 5'9" woman there.

Minnie swept her hair out of her face and broke the eye contact again, frustrating Haechi Wang for the second time.

She pulled Bada's right shoulder to get her attention.

"Make her regret saying you're stiff, approach her and use your height to your advantage. Tower over her." Minnie used her hands while visually towering her hands over one another to signal what she meant.

"Redy of 1Million, you chose Bada of BEBE as your No Respect Dancer." Redy was given the mic, "I... don't respect you." Earning whoops of joy from her back up, 1Million, "That's it."

Minnie rolled her eyes, turning to Bada, "Redy, no. Soo-bin. You're still an eighth-grader to me." And Minnie let a small grin creep up to to her face, clapping her hands, Lusher shook me by my shoulders.

"Redy of 1Million will go first. Bada of BEBE will attack next."

"The two battlers will battle now. You guys ready?" He shouted, Minnie nodded, jumping along with her teammates.

"Fight!" Redy's music turned on to signal her turn.

She moved her arms in a unique way, after swaying before the beat drop, she danced like a snake of some sort and Minnie cringed at that.

The DJ switched to Bada's turn for offensive, who following Minnie's advice had approached Redy and looked over her in provocation. With Minnie clapping, she started moving back and popping her chest while going for the lyrical yet rhythmical side of dance, Minnie mockingly shot a finger pistol at Redy.

Laughing when Bada spat a paper out at her.

"That's how you do it." Bada's cousin purposely pulled down Bada's hat, walking back to her seat.

"You killed it. That's all there is to it." Tatter said, simply, sitting beside Lusher as Minnie sat on her right side.

0:3 1MILLION VS BEBE, Redy vs Bada Lee.

BEBE's members started celebrating, Lusher nudging Minnie to join along with them, but she refused and sat back down after cheering.

"What a baddie." Minnie bumped her shoulder with Bada's after she took a seat between her and Tatter. The usually loud cousin nodded, being humble about her victory instead of rubbing it in, one thing that both her and Bada had in common.

"I was impressed by both of you. Redy of 1Million shocked me. But I reckon that Bada's moves suited the song more, and she was more relaxed." Shownu quoted Redy's unrelaxed snake moves.

"I'll be honest to help you improve," Minnie held her breath as the sound of the honest judge, known as Monika of PROWDMAN, "You're still an eighth-grader, even from my point of view." Both Bada and Minnie choked on a laugh.

"But Bada is certainly out of this league." Harimu's mouth was agape, matching every single one of Street Woman Fighter 2's contestants, who earned a shook expression from the hard critique made by Monika.

"Bada of BEBE, the winner, may attach the winner's chip to your crew. And attach the loser's chip to 1MILLION." Minnie switched with Lusher back to her original spot and leaned on Sowoen's legs.