Chapter 5

-Morning-
Jay : "Argh..damn my head hurt so much. Why am I on sofa? Whose house is this?"

Ryujin : "Finally you woke up."

Jay : "How did I come here?"

Ryujin : "This is my dorm duh. You so drunk. Obviously." Jay stand up and about to go out. "Jay, where are you going?"

Jay : "My home."

Ryujin : "Come have some breakfast first."

Jay : "No thanks." He went out.

Ryujin : "*sighed* Can he just look at me?" Jay drove to his dorm. He knocked on the door and saw Jungwon eat breakfast alone.

Jay : "I'm sorry, baby."

Jungwon: "Here some soup for you."

Jay : "Thanks." They eat breakfast. Jay looked at Jungwon who is looking sad. "Jungwon, are you okay? You look sad. There's scary aura around you."

Jungwon : "I'm okay Jay." he smile to make Jay less worried about him.

Jay : "Are you confirm to go watch movie today?"

Jungwon : "Oh yeah. I almost forget. Yes we going to watch movie today."

Jay : "Ok then. After this, let's rest for a while and then go shower. We eat lunch outside and then movie time. Okay?"

Jungwon : "Okay." After eat breakfast, Jay wash the dishes while Jungwon spacing out. As usual, Jay went to clingy to Jungwon but Jungwon stand up and shower right away. After getting ready, they went to restaurant to have lunch first.

Jay : "Baby, since this morning. You look not good. Can you just tell me what's wrong?"

Jungwon : "Nah, it's nothing. Faster eat your lunch. About an hour we need to go to cinema."

Jay : "Okay..." After lunch, they bought popcorn and a drink then went in cinema.
——————-
Sunoo : "Shopping alone is good too, very peaceful but *sighed* at same time it's very scary walk alone." He went to shop for clothes near his apartment. Without knowing, Sunoo had shop for too long and it already night. As he walk through the street on his way to his apartment, a group of people go to him. "Excuse me, give me some way."

: "Oh sorry." That guy give way but he blocked it again when Sunoo about to go. "Not that fast."

Sunoo : "Hmm...I need to go.."

: "Wait...isn't dangerous to walk alone. Let me company you."

Sunoo : "No it's okay." He took first step and the group blocked him from going. "Argh! What do you guys want?!"

: "Oh guys this little is pretty mad." Others laughed. They are getting near to Sunoo. He kicked one of group but Sunoo failed. He got trapped.

Sunoo : "Get away from me! Anyone help!"

: "Oh he sca-." Someone punch him.

Sunghoon: "What are you guys trying to do?"

: "Ouch! Get him!" Sunoo went to corner, crying, feeling scared. Sunghoon still fight with the group. Later, the police siren can be heard. The group ran away. Actually Sunghoon set alarm using police siren.

Sunghoon: "Sunoo, are you okay?" Sunoo look at him and hugged Sunghoon.

Sunoo : "I'm..scared.."

Sunghoon: "It's okay. I'm here already."
——————
{Jaywon}
After watch movie, they went for shopping and then went back home after that.

Jay : "Jungwon.." Jungwon hummed as yes.
"Can I ask you something?" Jungwon nod. "Are you really, really, really okay?"

Jungwon : "Listen." He hold Jay's hand. "Look at me. I am okay."

Jay : "Sure?"

Jungwon: "Yes really sure."

Jay : "Okay then goodnight little. Muah!"

Jungwon : "Night."
———
{Sunsun}
Sunghoon: "We are here." Sunoo and Sunghoon went out from the car. " Let me company you to your dorm." Later, they reached in front of Sunoo's door dorm. "Hmm..since you safely here then I'm going now. Take care."

Sunoo : "Wait!"

Sunghoon : "Yeah?"

Sunoo : "I-I just want to-to say thank you for saving me just now."

Sunghoon : "It's okay. That's what friend should do. Anything else?" Sunoo shake his head while look surprised. "Then...Bye." Sunoo wave him bye, wait for Sunghoon to go to lift then he went inside his room.

Sunoo : "friend? What does that mean?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Break time-
Kai : "Guys..*sighed* Yah!"

Han : "What's wrong with you?"

Kai : "I'm the one who should ask you four. What's wrong with you guys?!"

Jungwon : "Nothing.."

Kai : "I'm pretty sure this is love problem."

Sunoo : "I don't even have any.."

Kai : "Argh whatever! Ok now let's start with Felix. Talk to me. I will solve your problems."

Felix : "You knew already."

Kai : "Still.."

Felix : "Yea..he don't even want to talk to me. Like..it is wrong for me to scold him little bit. To not hang out with that girl sitting with him and other friend.

Sunoo : "He cheated on you?!"

Felix : "Not like that. I know that girl. I know what that girl trying to do. She met me and said that Hyunjin gonna be hers."

Kai : "Isn't that Chaehyun?"

Felix : "You know?"

Kai : "Yea, my sister's online friend."

Jungwon : "Then..you would just ask your sister about that girl."

Kai : "Good idea." Time skipped. Kai is at home, eating dinner with his siblings. "Can I make announcement here?"

Lea : "What do you want?"

Kai : "Hiyyih..your friend Chaehyun.."

Bahiyyih: "Yea..why?"

Kai : "Can you like ask her if she has a crush?"

Bahiyyih: "Ohhh..why? You want to hit on her?"

Kai : "Not that. You know my friend, Felix." She nod. "Your friend trying to hit on Felix's boyfriend." He continue to tell about Felix problem.

Bahiyyih : "Ohh..then yeah sure I will help. But.."

Kai : "I know. Do the mission then I will give you a lot of snack. Deal?"

Bahiyyih: "Yes. Deal!"

Lea : "At same time, Kai you should help your friend to talk with his boyfriend."

Kai : "I know. Don't worry. This is Kai. The love problem professor."

Lea : "Whatever now eat."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Three days later-
Three siblings having breakfast.
Bahiyyih: "Yah! I have ask my friend and yes she like Hyunjin."

Kai : "Then...tomorrow you ask your friend to hang out. I will ask Felix too. Also Hyunjin."

Lea : "What are you gonna do?"

Kai : "Just see and wait."

Lea : "Whatever. Now eat. We are getting late."

Hyunlix is coming up!