Chapter 7

-Next day, lunch time-
Kai : "We so broke now. Let's just eat at cafeteria." Han hummed as ok.

Felix : "Wait for me there. I will be with you guys soon."

Kai : "Ok I understand." The fellow friends went to cafeteria and order their food. "Jungwon, is Jay not here?"

Jungwon : "*sighed* I let him go out with his friends."

Kai : "Are both of you good?" Jungwon nod. With that Hyunjin and Felix come to the table. "Look who is here. Sup, Hyunjin!"

Hyunjin : "I miss you guys so much."

Han : "Both of you in good terms already?"

Felix : "Yup!" warp his arm around Hyunjin's arm and Hyunjin ruffle his head.

Sunoo : "There we go again. Them being sweet."

Hyunjin : "Enough, enough. Let's eat before it's get cold." They all start eating and something come into Kai's mind.

Kai : "Oh yeah. Han turns."

Han : "What me?"

Kai : "So what's your problem?" Han hesitate to talk.

Felix : "It's okay. We not gonna make fun of you."

Jungwon : "Trust us."

Han : "Hmmm..the thing is I like Minho since college. As we were together, I'm getting unfamiliar feeling. Love? I wonder what is love actually. So, when he was graduated. I confessed to him as I realized my true feeling. I'm so dumb that I ran away after the confession. I thought he wouldn't like me back..."

Sunoo : "What an anxiety story you got."

Kai : "Ohh..I think I know how to solve your problem. Trust me."

Hyunjin: "Ok, now let's eat and then back to class again." Time skipped, Kai is in public library to finish up his assignment. Later, he saw Minho's friend Lia came inside.

Kai : "Hmm, can I sit here?"

Lia : "Oh. Sure. Wasn't you the one who-."

Kai : "Accidentally pushed Minho's shoulder."

Lia : "Yeah, that's you. So.."

Kai : "I actually have something to ask you."

Lia : "What is it?"

Kai : "But first. Are you busy now?"

Lia : "Not really. I just come here to chill."

Kai : "Okay, I want to ask if Minho has any lover."

Lia : "No, why?"

Kai : "It just that I helping out my friend, Han."

Lia : "Oh. Are you talking about Han, Han Jisung?" Kai nod. "I know him. We are best friends."

Kai : "Oh how come?"

Lia : "We three friend since college unexpectedly we attended same university . I knew Han has a crush on Minho. Don't worry. I have told Han about my relationship with Minho stating that we just friends."

Kai : "How come I don't know about this?"

Lia : "Well, I don't know. So..Minho did has a crush on Han but he so hesitate to tell Han about his feeling. After Han confessed, both of them haven't met or text or call each other."

Kai : "Will you help me?"

Lia : "Oh sure. I really hope both of them are together. Both of them like each other but I don't know why they are like this. Before they are really inseparable. Like they are too obsessed with each other."

Kai : "So, where do we start?" Both of them start planning. "This gonna be fun!"

Lia : "Shhh Kai. We are in library." Everyone stare at him.

Kai : "Opps sorry. Hehe."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Next day-
Kai : "That was tiring. I thought badminton is fun but so far okay."

Felix : "Oh hi guys! Err..Is everything okay?"

Kai : "Long story. But short story, Han and Minho awkwardness, Jay and Jungwon fight cause of jealousy. Nah, everything will be okay. Remember Kai is here to help." Han went out from the hall. "Hey Han!" He ran to Han leaving Hyunjin and Felix behind.

Han : "What again Kai?"

Kai : "Chill. I just want to eat dinner with you. Will you company me?"

Han : "Ask someone else."

Kai : "No, I want to treat you. Come on."

Han : "*sighed*ok fine."

Kai : "Ok I will pick you up then. Bye!" He went inside his car and text someone that the plan is going well. Time skipped, at night around 6:30pm, Kai went to pick up Han. Kai shocked seeing Han wearing oversized hoodie, long pants and a black cap. "Didn't I told you to dress nicely?"

Han : "We only eat dinner. Nothing special. So, yeah."

Kai : "Whatever. You still look nice by the way. Ok let's go!" Later, they reached a restaurant. Kai guide Han to go upstairs. "Ok order whatever you want." Both of them order food. After a few minutes, Kai saw two people that familiar. "Oh Lia. Finally you here. Hi Minho." As Kai said Minho's name, Han quickly take a look. Lia sit beside Kai and Minho sit beside Han.

Han : "Kai..you said only us..but..I'm-."

Kai : "Shhh..stay..both of you go order food. My treat."

Lia : "Thank you." After a while, food is serve. Lia and Kai having fun chatting. While Minho try hard to communicate with Han.

Minho : "Hannie, you good?" Han just nod. "You still like to stuff your food..cute.." while stroking Han's hair. Both of them look at each other.

Kai : "*fake cough* This is so delicious."

Lia : "I know right!"

-After dinner-
Lia : "Wow that was good. Thanks for the treat Kai!"

Kai : "Nah, my pleasure." He look at his phone. "Oh no..I need to go back now. Hmm..Han sorry I can't send you back home."

Han : "It's okay."

Kai : "Okay bye!"

Lia : "Bye bye!" "Ok boys. I'm going now. My boyfriend is waiting." Han about to go other way. Minho stop him by grabbing his wrist.

Minho : "Hmm..I can send you back home. It's too dark to go alone."

Han : "It's-."

Minho : "Please, Hannie."

Han : "Stop calling me that."

Minho : "Why? I like to call you that. Now please let me send you back home."

Han : "*sighed* Fine." He let go Minho's hand and walk behind Minho. After few minutes, they reached Han's dorm. "Just drop me here."

Minho : "Wait!" He grab Han's hand. "I have something to say. About you confe-."

Han : "Just forget about that."

Minho : "But you haven't listen to my respond."

Han : "I told you already. It's okay. Just ignore it whatever I said to you tha-." Minho kiss Han. "W-what a-are you trying to do?"

Minho : "I'm sorry but Hannie, please listen. I-I actually l-like you too."

Han : "Minho.." his tears flow. "It's too late already."

Minho : "But-."

Han : "Why don't you said it earlier?! You make me wait to know your answer. I-I thought you did not have the same feeling as me."

Minho : "I'm sorry.." Han sighed and got out from the car, crying. "You just wait.. I will make you fall hard to me. Get ready."