Chapter 8

[Uni]
Kai : "Hey Han! Did you went home safely?"

Han : "I think so.."

Kai : "Han.."

Han : "Yes, I went home safely."

Kai : "Then...see you break time later."

[Class]
Sunoo : "Damn..I almost late." said softly.

Sunghoon : "Hey, are you okay?"

Sunoo : "I-I'm okay." The class started. Sunoo feel uncomfortable as someone keep staring at him. "What are you looking at?"

Sunghoon: "An angel."

Sunoo : "What?!"

Teahwan : "What's wrong?"

Sunoo : "Uh..hmm..nothing Sir."

Teahwan : "Then...Can you solve this problem?"

Sunoo : "Uhm...I-I..sure I can.." All the student in class looking at him, expecting him not able to answer it.

Sunghoon : "Idiot." Said softly and Sunoo kick Sunghoon's leg. Sunoo answered Sir Teahwan. "Ohh..you survived."

Sunoo : "It's your fault."

Sunghoon: "What me?"

Sunoo : "Why you always...argh.."

-Break time-
Sunoo : "Tell me whyyyy?!"

Kai : "Chill..talk properly." As Sunoo about to speak, someone give flower to Han.

: "Someone asked me to deliver to you."

Han : "Who?"

: "Sorry I can't tell." That person walk away. Han read the card says 'Stop making me flutter. You really look cute today.'

Sunoo : "Who is it?"

Han : "I don't know.."

Sunoo : "By the way, where others?"

Kai : "Hyunjin and Felix being in their own world. Jay and Jungwon not sure. I really can't really tell their problem. I hope they will be better soon. Nah it's okay. Kai is here to help."

Han : "So what's your problem just now Sunoo?"

Sunoo : "Hm..ok..the thing is just now..You know I always almost late come to class. Then as lesson going on, that brat keep staring at me then I ask him. He said 'an angel' to me-."

Han : "Who?"

Kai : "Obviously Sunghoon. Continue." Sunoo continue told them about what happened. "And that's it?"

Sunoo : "Yeah why?"

Kai : "He didn't show anything or said anything more." Sunoo shake his head. "Okay."
———-
[Dorm]
-Night-
Jay : "Wonie, don't you want to say anything? I said sorry already."

Jungwon : "Don't you realize what you did?"

Jay : "I know I'm sorry yelled at you in front of everyone. It just that I..I admit that I'm jealous. That's why I did that."

Jungwon : "You think only that? There's more than that."

Jay : "What is it? I didn't do anything wrong other than that." Jungwon look at him with teary eyes.

Jungwon : "You really don't know?" Jay nod and confused. "*sighed* so headache. I'm going to sleep."

Jay : "bab-."

Jungwon : "Do.not.come.near.me." Jay just sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Next day-
Teahwan : "Ok everyone. I want you do presentation assignment about today topic with own research. Find a partner. Two person in one group. Ok that the end of lesson." Everyone start to walk around and ask to be partner. Sunoo look around and everyone already had partner. Until someone tap on his shoulder.

Sunghoon : "Why you look around when I'm right here?"

Sunoo : "But I don't want you."

Sunghoon: "Come on my dear friend, everyone already has partner except us."

Sunoo : "I'm not your friend."

Sunghoon : "Are you sure?" move his face closer to Sunoo.

Sunoo : "(In mind)why does he look attractive? Damn. Fine."

Sunghoon: "So when are we gonna start?"

Sunoo : "Hmm...tomorrow, break, library."

Sunghoon: "Okay. Then I'm going to my other class."
———
Kai : "Hi guys.*sighed*Time for Tiffany class."

Felix : "Han, you got chocolate from who?"

Han : "I don't know.."

Hyunjin : "It says from your future boyfriend."

Kai : "Ohh~~who is trying to hit on you."

Han : "Whatever. Miss Tiffany is here."
———-
-Break time-
Kai : "Sunoo, are you okay?"

Sunoo : "I'm completely fine. You should ask Jungwon,"

Kai : "Jungwon, are you really okay?"

Jungwon: "*sighed*"I am."

Sunoo : "I don't think so."

Jungwon : "First, about during badminton.." He told the story during badminton club. "...that fine already he said sorry but another problem is..."

Kai : "What is it? I'm ready to listen."

Jungwon : "About when he going to bar to hang out with his friend.." he told them. "...then I saw a picture of them." He show the picture to them. "I was okay because they are friend and drunk but morning comes he still not in home yet. So, I called him. But someone answered for him."

Kai : "Who is it?"

Jungwon : "Ryujin, the girl in the picture. She told me that do not disturb their moment. She said that She will make Jay hers. She knows Jay first."

Kai : "You already told him? To know the truth." Jungwon shake his head. "Then you should ask him."

Jungwon : "I want him to talk about it first."

Sunoo : "Then when you guys gonna solve it. What if he doesn't know about it?"

Sunghoon: "Do you want me to tell him?"

Sunoo : "Yah! Since when you are here?"

Sunghoon: "I have been beside you since just now." Sunoo sighed.

Jungwon : "You sure?"

Sunghoon : "Yup I can."

Jungwon : "Ok then."
———-
-Night-
Kai send Jungwon back home. Jay followed Jungwon behind. Both of them does their routine as usual. Jay keep trying to talk to Jungwon but failed.

Jay : "Jungwon,I-." Jungwon throw pillow and blanket to him. "You let me sleep ou-." Jungwon shut the door loudly. "*sighed* Fine.." Suddenly someone call him.

{Call}
Jay : "What?"
Sunghoon : "Damn. Chill."
Jay : "If you just want to play then-."
Sunghoon: "Jungwon."
Jay : "Why him?"
Sunghoon: "I know."
Jay : "What is it? Say it clearly."
Shnghoon : "You know when we hang out with Yeji, Ryujin, Yeonjun.."
Jay : "Yeah..what about it?"
Sunghoon: "Jungwon tried to tell you but he want you to talk about it first."
Jay : "Did something happen?"
Sunghoon : "Yeah..that dumb girl, Ryujin. Don't you remember that she insisted to send you home but actually she bring you to her dorm. Then.."
Jay : "Then what? Come on."
Sunghoon : "Oh my this boy. Then Jungwon called you many times until Ryujin accept the call and said that she gonna take you away from Jungwon. Also, she said that Jungwon had disturb you both moment."
Jay : "How come I don't know?"
Sunghoon : "You idiot. Don't even realised anything. Did you both do anything?"
Jay : "No. A big no. I remember I sleep on someone sofa and thats it. The next thing I woke up with headache."
Sunghoon : "Since I have told you about this. Then goodluck."

Jay end the call and sighed.
Jay : "What should I do? How I gonna solve this?"