Chapter 10

-Night-
Sunghoon pick up Sunoo. They went to restaurant near Sunoo's dorm. They ordered their food. After eat dinner, Sunghoon send Sunoo back home but Sunghoon company Sunoo to his room.

Sunoo : "Then..see ya to-." Sunghoon pushed him into his room and lock the door. Sunghoon turn him around and push Sunoo to the door. "Wh-what are you doing?!"

Sunghoon: "Shhh people is sleeping." One of his hand on the door. Another hand on Sunoo's chin.

Sunoo : "W-why a-are you like this?" 'He so damn attractive.'

Sunghoon : "How can I like this when you dress so pretty. Also, you smell good."

Sunoo : "Sunghoon, are you-."

Sunghoon: "Shh.. I haven't finish talking. I think I'm ready. I can't control anymore. I like you. No...more specific. I love you cutie."

Sunoo : "Wait wh-." Sunghoon cut his word by kissing him. Sunoo without realize he tiptoe and join the kiss. Both of them kiss deeply. Sunoo's arm around Sunghoon's neck. After a while, they separated the kiss to catch breath.

Sunghoon : "Sweet.." smirked looking at Sunoo's lips. He about to kiss him again but Sunoo cover with his hand.

Sunoo : "I'm sleepy. I-I need to go sleep now." He unlock the door and bring Sunghoon out from his dorm.

Sunghoon: "But we haven't fi-."

Sunoo : "I will text you again for proofread our assignment." He close the door left Sunghoon speechless.

Sunghoon : "Ok then if that you want. See ya tomorrow little chick." Sunoo who is standing against the door, touching his lips.

Sunoo : "What just happened?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Many many weeks later-
Kai : "After so many times try , many assignments, we finally able to hang out together."

Felix : "I know right!"

Han : "Seriously. Kai, we need to control ourselves from seeing this two couples."

Kai : "By the way, now where is Sunoo?"

Jay : "Didn't he went out with Sunghoon yesterday?"

Hyunjin : "Looks like they meet everyday."

Jungwon : "Speak of the devil. There is he."

Sunoo : "*sighed* sorry I'm late."

Felix : "Are you okay?"

Sunoo : "Yeah I'm-." Someone put their arm around Sunoo's shoulder.

Sunghoon : "Am I late?"

Kai : "No you are not."

Sunoo : "Why are you here?" whisper to Sunghoon.

Sunghoon: "Oh, Kai invited me."

Kai : "Ok now.." he put his hand on Han's shoulder. "Sorry Han..I forget to contact him..Anyway, let's go to the mall there!" They went separately in pairs to various type of shop. Hyunjin and Felix went to electronic shop. Kai, Han, Jay and Jungwon went to collection shop.