Chapter 9

"Lovebirds!" I heard Ryan call.

Sevy and I were having a picnic in the middle of the maze.

"Do you think he'll find us?" I whispered

"Found you" a voice whispered in my ear, causing me to scream and pin whoever it was to the ground by their neck.

I looked down and saw that I was pinning Ryan to the ground. I quickly got up mumbling sorry's to him.

"Don't sweat it sweetheart" Ryan said getting up and dusting himself off "Those reflexes were incredible, though they could use a little work"

Ryan ducked quickly as a fireball was thrown at him, it took me a while to register that the fireball came from me.

 I giggled as Ryan looked at me in disbelief and then looked at Sevy who nodded in return. Ryan soon started to run after me, my eyes widened and I took off as fast as I could. I kept running and everything around me turned to a blur. I stopped running and looked back only to find myself staring at the Eiffel Tower.

How in the world did I end up here? I thought to myself.

I quickly pulled out the cell phone Sevy gave me and dialed him number.

"Hey baby, what's up?" he sexy voice came through the phone.

"Um, I think I'm in Paris" I said quietly, slightly ashamed.

"You did take off pretty fast, Ryan is here in the pool. He gave up the minute you took off" Sevy said chuckling "Just picture yourself here and your magic should work"

I did exactly what he said but in his arms. I closed my eyes and pictured it and when I opened them I was in Sevy's arms.

"Whoa! Hello there beautiful" Sevy smiled down at me, wrapping his arms tighter around me.

I blushed and buried my head into his chest, the place where I feel the safest. He chuckled and swung me in his arms, causing me to sequel in delight and cling on to him for dear life. I looked over at Ryan and sent him a cocky smirk which resulted in him glaring at me.

"How long was I gone?" I asked Sevy not looking at him.

"About two minutes" he said checking his watch.

"Wow, fast" Ryan said keeping his eyes on me. We were having a staring contest at the moment.

"You two are acting like children" Sevy said pulling his arms away from me. I whimpered slightly at the loss of his touch.

He was about to reach out to me when an annoying shrilly voice rang out.

"Sevastian!"

Ryan quickly jumped out of the pool and changed into some dry clothes while Sevy stood there frozen. Ryan came over to me and stood right behind me when a girl came over to us. She had brown hair with blonde highlights and pretty honey-green eyes. She had a skin tight red strapless dress on that left nothing to imagine. It basically showed her butt and her boobs were falling out of it. She had paired the dress with sky high sliver stilettos. I immediately didn't like her.

"Sevastian! Baby!" She said in a very annoying voice.

She clung onto his arm and I immediately tensed up. She reached up to kiss him and I snapped. Quickly, I pulled her by her hair off of him and threw her to the ground.

"He. Is. Mine." I growled ou

t

"Sev who is this slut?!" She screamed out "Help me!"

God, she's dependent.

I turned to see Ryan and Sevy smirking in her direction.

"Get out of here" I said in a calm voice

"Excuse me bitch? I'm here with Sev and I'm his girlfriend so why don't you go somewhere else slut" she sneered giving me a glare

"I'm his mate" I growled again "Now get out before I kick you out"

"Please, you're such a puny ugly thing. You're not worthy of being queen" she flipped her hair

I heard a growl behind me and saw Sevy was the one who did it.

Move kitten, I don't want to her you while I kick out the trash. I heard Sevy's voice in my head.

Awe, I wanted to do it. I replied

Evil, I love it. Go ahead. He smirked

I turned to her and smirked. This is going to be fun.

**************

So sorry about the long wait!!!!!!! I'll try to be more efficient on updates. Please vote/comment/share??

Laters, baby ;)