Chapter 1: First Day

*Beep Beep*

I roll over and shut off my alarm before sitting up. I stretch my sleepy muscles and get out of bed. I head downstairs being as quiet as possible to make breakfast. I prepare eggs, bacon, and toast and set the table, setting a glass of orange juice, a cup of coffee with three spoons of sugar and a little bit of cream, and the newspaper next to it. I look at the clock that now reads 7:05.

Right on time.

I rush back upstairs to go take a shower. Once I finished, I combed my long black hair and threw it into a messy wet bun before getting dressed. I put my usual skinny jeans and long sleeved t-shirt on paired with my trusty black converse. I pulled a baggy hoodie over my head, like always and went to my mirror to put some foundation on to cover the bruises. I grabbed my phone, keys and backpack a before heading downstairs, again trying to not make a lot of noise.

"Madeline is that you?" I heard my father ask from the dining room

"Yes sir" I said walking into the dining room keeping my head down to avoid eye contact and to show respect

"Headed to school?" he asked putting his paper down and looking at me

"Yes sir"

"Off you go then" he said dismissing me and picked up the paper again

"Yes sir" I started to the door before he called me again

"Oh and Madeline?" he said looking at me "I expect you to be home right after school. I am having some very important contacts over for dinner tonight. I want a pot roast done with rice and a vegetable, along with some desert. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir"

"Good now go"

I walked out of the house and go into my baby: a 2010 Camero. My father is a wealthy business man and he loves to flaunt his money in everyone's faces. He even makes me do it, for example: this car. He bought it for me for my 16th birthday last year.

I pulled into the school quickly and parked the car. I glanced at my phone and it read 8:12. I still have 33 minutes left until school starts. I decided to go eat some breakfast in the cafeteria while I wait for school to start. I grabbed a fruit bowl, cereal, and a piece of toast with a little bottle of milk. I sat in one of the empty tables in the back and ate my breakfast.

Once I was done I threw it away and headed to the gym to get my new schedule. I looked over my schedule for the new year.

A-Day

1. Economics-Mr. Lewis Room B205

2. U.S. History-Mrs. Vasquez Room C325

3. Cooking-Mr. Locklen Room C307

4. Algebra 2-Ms. Griffin Room A127

B-Day

5. Physics-Mr. Early Room S422

6. English 3-Mr. Sacramento Room D508

7. French 3-Madame Ellis Room B203

8. Piano 3-Mr. Whitlock Room Piano

I smiled at my classes, all advanced as usual. I headed to my first class and sat in the back as usual. Students began to file into the class chatting away and talking about their summers. I recognized Stacy, a.k.a head cheerleader and school bully,and her minions Laura and Brittney walk into the class, in other words my tormentors. They sat in the middle of the class talking and laughing obnoxiously.

The late bell had rung 10 minutes ago and the teacher just barley got here. He was tall with broad shoulder and looked to be about mid 50's and had a slight beer belly.

"Welcome to Economics!" the teacher, Mr.Lewis announced "I'm Mr. Lewis and we will be spending this semester together. Any questions?"

Stacy raised her hand

"Yes Ms-?"

"Collins, Stacy Collins"

"Alright, yes Ms. Collins?" Mr. Lewis raised an eyebrow at her

"Shouldn't the school have a policy about not having freaks here?" she said pointing at me "I mean look at it, you can almost feel sorry for it"

So it begins. I rolled my eyes at her stupid remark.

The whole class eruped into laughter, I just ignored them and looked out the window.

"Detention after school Ms. Collins" Mr.Lewis said writing a slip "I will not tolerate that in my classroom"

Stacy huffed but high fived her minions.

This is going to be a long day.

************

Hi! This is the first chapter and it's not edited sorry!

Hope you enjoyed!

Comment/Vote?