Chapter 10

I was about to lunge at her when I realized what I was doing.

This isn't me. I thought

I immediately backed down and looked down at the ground with same.

"I apologize for my behavior" I said quietly to the girl "I am not a monster but if you touch him I will rip off your arm"

She smirked like she had won something,

"I like her Sevastian" she said suddenly straightening up her back with a posture of a lady. "She is definitely worthy and knows how to control herself."

"Am I missing something here?" I asked suddenly confused "What happened to your sloppy posture and shrilly annoying voice?"

"It is shrilly and annoying isn't it?" she said with a small laugh. "I am Serena Blackwood, these two idiots sister"

I stood there shocked, I had thrown a vampire princess to the ground. I looked at the ground in thought. When I looked back up Serena dressed in jeans and a nice shirt, the three of the siblings were looking at me.

"What?" I asked curiously

"Are you alright darling?" Sevy asked cautiously

"Yes, why?"

"Your eyes are violet, what are you feeling?" Serena replied

"Confused" I laughed a little

"This is a test I do on all of my brothers mates to see what kind of women they are" Serena smiled at me "You stood up to me to protect what was yours while reminding yourself of who you are. You will make an amazing queen" she bowed at the waist a little towards me.

"So if this was a test, then why did you two look sacred?" I asked Sevy and Ryan

"She is our only sister out of ten other brothers, and she is very scary at times." Ryan said with a chuckle "But she is the baby"

A fireball hit him in the stomach and I looked over to see Serena smirking. The two glared at each other until Sevy got between them like the good big brother.

"Well this is fun but I'm going to steal Madeline so I can get to know my new sister" Serena stuck her tongue out at the boys and looped her arm through mine pulling me inside.

***

"So, how is the vampire life treating you?" Serena said perching on a stool

"Well I've been a vampire for only a short while but so far it's fun and refreshing" I smiled and sat across from her.

"How does it feel being a goddess?" she smiled

"I feel the same just stronger" I said blushing slightly

"My parents would love you. You have one of those personalities that are instantly likable"

"Thank you?" I questioned

"You have very good control of the inner beast. That must be your pure blood" she smiled again

"In-inner beast?" I stuttered

"All vampires have an animalistic side to them that is hard to control. We have bloodlust and if you go to long without feeding it will consume you and you will most likely kill someone"

I stared at her in horror, that sounded terrible.

"Oh, I must be scaring you. Don't worry you probably won't kill anyone as long as you eat at least once a day. You don't need much maybe a glass a day."

I nodded but it still scared me. One minute I was over thinking different possibilities the next Sevy was holding me soothing my fears.

"What did you tell her?" Sevy demanded

"The truth" Serena said innocently

"Sevy don't worry, she was just preparing me in a way" I said touching his cheek.

His tense form relaxed instantly and he leaned into my touch.

"Well today was fun but I'm off to bed" Ryan announced out of nowhere "Goodnight little sister, goodnight love birds. Don't do anything I wouldn't"

He then left the room and went up the stairs.

"I should get home as well Ethan and Jackson are probably waiting for me" Serena said

"Who are Ethan and Jackson?" I asked curiously

"Ethan is my mate, we found each other about eighty years ago" she said with a soft smile "Jackson is our son, he is turning ten soon"

I nodded with a smile. "I hope you have a goodnight"

"You too Maddie, bye bye brother" Then she was gone.

"Ready for bed darling?" Sevy asked me

I nodded and took his hand as he lead me upstairs. We went into a different room then the one I woke up.

"This is our room" Sevastian said softly "I won't rush you or anything, just sleep. I need you in my arms to make sure you're okay"

"Okay" I said shyly

The room was beautiful. It had a black and blue scheme with black marbled floor. There was a white canopy bed on a platform at the head of the room. There was a fireplace with a couple couched sitting around it on one side of the room. On another side a breakfast table with chairs sat beautifully. He showed me to the bath room that was in a black and white scheme, which was amazing! There was an in ground bath/Jacuzzi with built in jets and benches, it looked to be about six feet deep.

Off to the side was a shower with gets out of the walls and a big showerhead at the top. The bathroom was big and spacious and I instantly fell in love with it. We went back into the bedroom and went to a door across from the bathroom. It was a huge walk in closet, I noticed that someone had put my clothes along with some new ones on one side and his on the other. My shoes were lined up on the floor, I'm guessing my undergarments and pajamas were in the draws underneath my hanging cloths.

"Do you like the room?" Sevy asked nervously

"Like It! No, I love it!" I squealed in excitement

"Good, I'm glad. Go ahead and get into your pj's, I'll wait for you out here"

I nodded and quickly changed into some boxers and a tank top. I came out as Sevy went in and climbed into the big fluffy bed. It felt like a cloud. Sevy came out only in a pair of sweats, making me drool a little. He was definitely fit, and worked out a lot. He had a chiseled chest and a perfect six pact with a tempting v-line. He turned off the lamps which made the room only ne lit by the fire in the fireplace, creating an earthy glow. He climbed into bed with me and wrapped and arm around my waist.

"Goodnight beautiful"

"Goodnight"

I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Sorry for the late update but I made it longer, yay!

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Please vote/comment/share?