Pref #10 - He Gives You Advice

He Gives You Advice
feels 5 out of 10

Liam

Liam is usually the intelligent type, so he'll help with homework, Scrabble, spelling bees, you name it. So, when you can't find the right words to match in a crossword puzzle, you tell him you need help and he'll risk everything to (help you) finish it.

Louis

"Louis! Naughty Boy tweeted me again!" You whined. Louis sighed, sitting next to you on the sofa. He looked at your phone, and back at you, "You want my advice, yeah? Call him an ignorant ugly arse-crumpet, then add that you're more successful than he is just by being my girlfriend."

Niall

"Niall, I'm hungry, but I'm not sure what to get." You sighed, rubbing your pregnant belly. You were 7 months pregnant, and the cravings had gotten to you, and Niall. "I'm thinking teriyaki with pickles, ehm, and.." Niall squinted at the menu, "Oo! Some hot wings, oo! A strawberry smoothie! Oh my!" Your eyes widened just at the thought. Niall turned to look at the (wide-eyed) cashier, "You know what, we'll just take the whole menu, to go please."

Harry

"Shit, babe! You're gonna make us late, again!" "Don't worry, I'm coming!" You sighed, looking at your watch again. Harry had been stuck in the bathroom for an hour getting ready to hang out with Louis and his girlfriend. He walked down the stairs, almost tripping on his own feet. "Hell no! Y/N, please do not tell me that is what you're wearing?" You look down at your outfit, a button-down white blouse and blue skinny jeans. You look at Harry and shrug. He rolls his eyes, "Honey, pop some buttons and show me some boobs." Harry unbuttoned a few buttons, making your boobs almost fly out of the shirt. Harry looked at you as you crossed your arms against your chest, he buttoned a couple buttons again, "Let's take these buttons off later."

Zayn

You had been contemplating on what painting of yours to choose for putting in a gallery. Both of your favourite paintings were chosen to be put in a famous art gallery, but you were only aloud to choose one. Two of Zayn's works were in the same gallery, so you wanted the painting you chose to be special. You decided to ask Zayn for an opinion, "Hey, babe what-" "Ask me if I give a motherfück!" He yelled.