Pref #1- You Meet

level of feels : 4 out of 10

in my opinion i just think this one is funny.

-

Harry-

You were walking into a coffee shop to order the usual, but saw a different person at the cashier instead of the one you befriended over time. "Um..hi." You gave a slight smile, looking around to see if your friend was there. Unfortunately she wasn't around. You were snapped out of it by the snap of someones fingers in your face. "Oh. Yeah i'll have a-" you looked up at the boy, seeing that he was quite attractive. You gave him a big smile, and he returned it, dimples and all. "I'm Y/N."

Zayn-

You were walking out of your favorite restaurant, cup in hand, and looking down at your phone. All of a sudden, someone bumped into you, and your drink fell all over your brand new shirt. You gasped, and shivered at the coldness of the beverage. "Oh my! I'm terribly sorry." You looked up at the lad, smiling at how handsome he was. You snapped out of your gaze and looked down, "Its fine, its fine." "No its not, really, how bout I bring you to my flat and get you cleaned up." You smiled wide and he grinned. "Yeah, and after that, we'll wash your shirt."

Niall-

You were at your all time favorite resturaunt, Nandos, and saw a cute boy walk in. You smiled and turned around, now focusing on your chicken. "Hi." You look up to see the cute boy staring at you. "Is this seat taken?" He said in a thick Irish accent. You shook your head and he sat down, smiling. "I'm Niall, and you're more beautiful than that chicken in front of you." You blushed madly.

Louis-

You were a huge fan of one direction. They had just started their first ever tour. You were one of the first people to get tickets, and you were overjoyed because you also got backstage passes. Today was the day of the concert, and you couldn't be more excited. Your favorite was Louis, so there was no doubt you were bringing carrots. It was finally time to go backstage, and you walked in, carrot in hand, and made sure that you caught his eye. He smiled widely and thanked you for the carrots.

Liam-

You were at a club, and just a little bit tipsy. You happened to notice five boys just sitting down when you had gotten there, but later only one of the lads was sitting down still. You suddenly got a rush of confidence, and walked over to the boy. "Hi cutie." You smiled at him and sat down across from him. "Hello love." "Have I seen you around somewhere?" You asked, looking at him closely. "I'm in a band." "Hm." You nodded smiling. He smiled back, leaning in to press his lips onto yours.

-

WHAT DID I JUST WRITE