Pref #3 - Your First Kiss

feels 7 out of 10

idk about this book but you guys got it to 100 reads already wowowow

-

Liam

He was walking you home from your first date, you both dressed formal. "Hey, so I had a really nice time with you." You smiled, "Me too, I had fun." Liam nodded, and turned around. You were about to open your door, but he turned back around and called your name. "Hey, um, I like you." You turned and smiled. He walked closer, and caressed your cheek, leaning in slowly. His lips finally touched yours, his hand holding your cheek, as you had your arms wrapped around his waist. "Goodnight Liam." You smiled. He leaned close to your ear, "Call me Batman."

OKAY LEMME JUST SAY THAT IM LAUGHJNG SO HARD WHAT IS THIS ISBEBW BATMAN THATS THE CARROT-IEST THKNG I COUKD COME UO WIT H IT WAS EITHER THAT OR DADDY SOMEONE CALL A DOCTOR I NEED THERAPY

okay back to preferences

Louis

You were both snuggled up on his couch in his flat, watching movies. "Bitch, pass me the soda." He said, and you laughed at your new nickname, "Sure thing Sass Masta." You stood up and went to the kitchen to get the soda, and sat back down next to him. He opened the can and chugged it down. He let out a loud burp and you jumped off the couch. Louis pouted, "Aw, babe, cmon it was a burp!" You shook your head, "A loud one." You argued. He rolled his eyes and stood up, wrapping his arms around your waist. You froze, this being the first time he held you like that. "I- um, your breath stinks." You mumbled, lying to him. "We'll see." He leaned in and pressed his lips to yours. It tasted like carrots, and you smiled.

WHAT I NEED HELP SRSLY CHLOE

Niall

"Hi princess." Niall said as he entered your flat. "Did you make breakfast?" He asked. You walked into the living room and nodded at his question, "I made your favorite." "Nandos?" You nodded. Niall's ran to the kitchen and ripped open the bag of chicken. He took a huge bite and almost melted at the taste. You laughed at how in love he was with this food. You sat down next to him, and just stared in awe at how beautiful he was. He finished his food and looked at you. "You're so beautiful, Princess." He whispered and leaned his chicken-tasting lips to yours.

BJEHWVWKWIE BYE

Harry

You were backstage at his concert, he had just finished. You were just sitting on the small couch as Harry took pictures with fans. After he was done, he took a huge breath and fell down dramatically next to you on the couch. He turned and smiled at you, "Hello Kitten." You smiled back and said hi back. "Can you believe I haven't left a kiss on your beautiful lips yet?" He asked and you thought about it, you actually haven't kissed ever, only on the cheek or the temple. That was it. You hummed, "Yeah, can't believe it." He leaned in and smiled wide, dimple popping out. His lips touched yours, and he held your cheeks. His tongue slipped into yours and you moaned. He stopped kissing you, and looked at you worriedly. "Did I hurt you? Oh god I'm so sorry, I'm stupid, I shoulda never done that. Im such a bad boyfriend." He put his face in his hands and you laughed, telling him you enjoyed the kiss, and you hugged him.

i stoopid

Zayn

He kissed you finally after three years of marriage, he said he couldn't kiss you until he fully trusted you, you told him he was so mysterious. But that's why you love him.

-

I SUCK BYE I HAVE NO GOOD IDEAS IM TRYING PEOPLE

give me idea plx