[Part 3]

Y/N was leading Eri holding his hand over her eyes outside his castle, before taking his hand away for her to see the Dragon Realm.

"Woah!" She shouted in amazement causing Y/N to smirk in amusement.

"You live here, Papa?" Eri asked in awe with the Dragon Realm's beauty.

"We live here, little one. All dragons are welcomed to my realm. Here, they are free from humanity." Y/N  explained to the little girl.

A heavy thud landed next to Y/N and Eri causing her to gasp in shock and fear to see a large Gronckle so close to her. The Gronckle happily panted toward Eri and bounded around her with an amazing amount of energy for a Gronckle.

"Wh - what is that? He won't eat me, will he?" Eri said whilst looking at the Gronckle nervously causing Y/N to chuckle softly.

"He's just eager too meet you is all. Eri, this is a Gronckle, though they look dangerous, they are very gentle toward most humans." Y/N softly told Eri.

Eri hesitantly held out her hand toward the Gronckle before meekly turning away from the dragon with fear. The Gronckle pressed his snout against Eri's palm causing her to gasp in delight and scratch the Gronckle's snout making him shaking his back right leg shake like a dog.

"Your Quirk doesn't work here, Eri. You are free from your Quirk. When I have the time, I shall teach you to properly control it." said Y/N to Eri causing her to tear up at the thought of the Quirk that she was burderned with since birth to finally go away. She gave Y/N, a tight hug around his leg causing him to smile gently.

"Th - thank you, Papa." Eri said with gratitude.

Timeskip:

Whenever Y/N left the Realm, he made sure that either Mimir was watching Eri and he became her tutor and guardian whenever Y/N wasn't around. She even began to call him 'Uncle Mimi'.

"Uncle Mimi, why do you have pretty eye's?" Eri asked curiously.

"A loving gift from the Giants. Since I used to do so much travelling around the Realms, they thought it would be more conveniant for me than having a crystal, I could lose." Mimir was explaining why he has Bifröst eye's in his eye sockets.

"Did it hurt?" She asked with concern lacing her voice causing Mimir to smile gently.

"No. Because I wisely fortified myself with sixteen cups of ... er... orange juice. Got so much orange juice in mah system, I tried to convincing the Giants to put'em in my nipples instead! Hahahaha! Almost talked them into too! Can you imagine? Mimir of the Bifröst teats! Hahaha!!" Mimir laughed at the memory of his Bifröst causing Eri to say 'Ew' at the story.

"What about Papa? He has the same eye as you." Eri was asking the story about Y/N's eye causing Mimir's eye's to widen slightly.

"Eeeh, ye might wanna ask yer father when he gets back for that story, little one. He has the full story for that." Mimir sheepishly said causing Eri to 'Aw' at what the head said.

Short Timeskip:

Y/N's POV:

I took a shortcut through the Door to the Realm between Realms to make a shortcut to Mustafu, Japan, the reason for this is because Eri needed new clothes and to be spoiled. I had it installed in an abandonned part of the city, where I know none of the Pro Heroes or Villains would find.

I didn't really need to take off my armour since, no one in the city, but the people, I've killed recently seen it. So, I would be safe from the Pro Heroes.... for now. Though, I could easily take them all on. I couldn't reveal myself yet. I stopped by a T.V store to see the live news playing.