[Part 6]

Y/N's POV:

I decided to take the long way to the Dragon Realms after giving Endeavour an ass kicking and throwing him at the door step of the U.A Academy, but for something felt off. I growled to myself, before flying into the clouds. I was flying through the skies and saw a a large moving island moving through the water.

 I was flying through the skies and saw a a large moving island moving through the water

(When I saw the name, I thought it was a stutter and a spelling error)

I glared at the massive island, before growling, guess, I'll have to go back. If I am seen entering the Dragon Realm, then I would be putting the entire dragon race in danger including exposing their ancestral home to humans.

I needed to get back Musutafu and get to the Door to the Realm Between Realms. 

Small Timeskip:

Still Y/N's POV:

When I arrived in the abandonned part of Musutafu, I saw the abandonned warehouse, where I had hidden the Door to the Realm Between Realms. If I had left, I ensured that no one could find it, so I placed a Protection Stave around it. It prevents anyone who isn't me or anyone I entrust to see it and enter through. As an extra security precaution, I had Changewings placed all over the nearby buildings or warehouses. I personally made them a nesting ground in a nearby forest so they can have the proper rest they deserve.

I landed a ways from the warehouse, but I sniffed the air and smelled different scents coming from beyond the adandonned district. I heard growling from behind me and I turned to see a red dragon.

 It had teeth protruding out their lip from it's lower jaw and yellow eyes. They possess a pair of horns that protrude from the back of their heads, a single horn on their nose, and a pair of antennae with leaf-like lobes. The spines on the dragon wasalso leaf-like in shape and their wings are red or green with yellow edges.

 The spines on the dragon wasalso leaf-like in shape and their wings are red or green with yellow edges

(This is a Changewing)

"Fellow the scent, find out whos here." I commanded to the Changewing, it growled at my command with respect before camoflaging and flying into the air.

I camoflaged myself, and flew over to the warehouse to check on the Protection Stave to make sure that it hasn't weakened or else the warehouse would be seen. What I see is the warehouse, what I want human's to see is a burned down warehouse that looked like it burned down years ago and hasn't been built in a long time.