[Part 4]

Musutafu Police Station:

"... and after that, he summoned a lightning storm with his hammer and disappeared when the lightning striked, him." Midoriya explained to the detective. He was still shook up with the encounter with this... 'figure'.

The detective who was interviewing Midoriya was Naomasa Tsukauchi, who is a tall man with short, black hair and somewhat rectangular black eyes.

As a member of the Police Force, he is normally seen in his uniform, which consists of his signature tan overcoat and matching hat, underneath which he wears a black suit, a green tie at his neck with matching slacks, and dress shoes.

"Is that all?" Naomasa asked

Small Timeskip:

In the Chief of Police, Kenji Tsuragamae who was a very tall, sturdily built man with the head of a beagle. The area around his eyes and his ears is a dark brown, the two sides separated by a tan line which runs down his forehead, widening at his muzzle, which is flecked with pale brown. He has a large, black nose and dark eyes, and, although the rest of his body is of normal human shape, his skin appears to be the same tan color as most of his face.

He wears a suit, consisting of a dress shirt, and waistcoat, over which he wears an unbuttoned black blazer and matching dress pants underneath. He has a belt with a large buckle and a black and white tie that resembles a dalmatian's coat.

On the desk was All Might himself, the Number 1 Hero with him were the top 10 heroes in Japan in a large room. 

Enji Todoroki. AKA: Endeavour. Ranking NO. 2 Hero - Quirk: Hellflame. Enji's Quirk allows him to produce and manipulate large amounts of extremely intense fire at will.

He appears to be immune to other flames, and can easily control the shape and temperature of the blaze as well. Enji's level of control enables him to utilize his flames in unorthodox ways, such as concentrating flames and heat to his feet to achieve limited flight. He has been shown shaping his flames into long-range and melee weapons, such as when he struck a Nomu with a spear made of fire and is even capable of emitting fire from his eyes as shown when he burned All For One's hand when the villain attempted to steal his Quirk.

Enji is a tall, sturdily-built man with a very muscular physique. He has short crimson hair, which he wears spiked up around his head, and sharp turquoise eyes. His beard and mustache appear to be made of fire, but when he voluntarily turns off the flames on his face, a slight amount of stubble shows around his jaw.

His hero is comprises a tight, navy turquoise bodysuit, with flames streaming across his chest, upper torso, arms, and most prominently, his shoulders. He uses his flames as a makeshift mask around his eyes, and his tall boots appear to be either made of fire themselves or constantly left alight, as only their soles and laces are visible around the flames. He sports white bracers on his lower arms, styled in a cage pattern, and a blue belt with a pouch on either side.

Keigo Takami. AKA: Hawks. Ranking NO. 3 Hero - Quirk: Fierce Wings. Keigo's Quirk granted him a pair of large, bright red, feathery wings on his back. These wings allowed him to fly, and he could telekinetically control the movement and nature of each individual feather with ease, enabling him to harden them into a blade-like state and/or shoot them as projectiles, as well as control their speed and trajectory.

The feathers are light, yet considerably strong; with just a single feather he is capable of carrying a medium-sized object, such as a rock or a human being, and he can carry larger objects by using multiple feathers. With his many feathers, he is easily able to carry multiple loads at once. He can also feel the vibrations in the air through them in a manner similar to echolocation, allowing him to sense people's locations.