[Part 8]

Y/N's POV:

I looked around and felt proud of the deaths of the Steel Sabers, the liutenants were dead, the mercenaries were dead, soon I - Island will leave and the open area where the Dragon Realm is will stay secret.

I heard swearing from coming from the air and saw Wolfram in one of the Monstrous Nightmare's claws before getting thrown to the ground in front of me.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, YOU BASTARD!!!!" Wolfram screamed toward me. I sighed tiredly, before grabbing him by his hair and throwing him through the same portal, I threw Nine through and closing it behind him. Now, they can rot in Helheim together, with Overhaul.

"HALT!!!" A new voice yelled from the distance causing me to sigh in annoyance.

I turned to see different Pro heroes from all over the world sent to I - Island as well as the other heroes all over Japan.

I used my Bifröst to identify their names and Quirks.

Big Red Dot: NO.1 Hero of Singapore - Quirk: Tidal Bore. Big Red Dot's Quirk  allows him to produce a large and powerful blast of water from his mouth.

Salaam: NO.1 Hero of Egypt - Quirk: Papyrus.  Salaam's allows him to turn his body paper-thin, allowing him to slip through narrow spaces and ride the wind.

Dame Moto: NO. 1 Hero of France - Quirk. Harley Davidson-Moto can grow motorcycle parts out of her body, giving her access to hard-hitting attacks or an increase in agility.Harley Davidson. Moto can grow motorcycle parts on any part of her body.

Pankration: NO.1 Hero of Greece - Quirk: Hercules-Able to increase the size and density of his muscles to grant him enhanced strength.

Elecplant: NO.2 Hero of America - Quirk: Thunderbolt-Capable of emitting powerful bolts of lightning from his hands, reaching up to 5,000,000 megajoules.

Cow Lady: NO.3 Hero of America - Quirk: Taurus-Gives her the ability to transform into a powerful minotaur-esque hybrid.

Kunoichi Glider: NO.4 Hero of America - Quirk: Sugar Glider-She can unfurl the flaps underneath her arms to allow herself to glide through the air akin to a flying squirrel. Also skilled in ninjitsu.

Apache Hurricane: NO.5 Hero of America - Quirk: Eagle- Grants him the ability to fly and unleash strong gusts of winds.

Kontsert: NO.1 Hero of Russia - Quirk: Symphony-Kontsert can summon musical notes out of thin air to batter opponents or unleash soundwaves to lull them to sleep. He can also create enlarged musical instruments that have a variety of combative uses.

El Magnifico Matador: NO.1 Hero of Spain - Quirk: Flash Step-Can instantaneously move at super high-speed motion.

X: NO. 1 Pro Hero of Germany - Quirk: Queen Bee-Gives her the properties of a common wasp, such as releasing pollen to disorient opponents, flight, and firing stingers from her fingertips.

Fenghuang: NO.1 Hero of China - Quirk: Jade Phoenix: Can summon wings from her back that allow her to fly, throw gouts of multicolored flame, and fire jade feathers.

Mr. Plastic: NO.1 Hero of England - Quirk: Elasticity-Mr. Plastic's body is naturally malleable, giving him the ability to stretch and contort his body at will.

Nyikang: NO.1 Hero of Sudan - Quirk: Spirit Transfer-Can send fragments of his "soul" to possess inanimate objects, bending and commanding them to his well.

(If you search up international heroes on the MHA Wiki, there is very little information on any international heroes.)

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!!!" Elecplant yelled toward me