Chapter 86

𝕾𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖔: 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖊 𝕲𝖔𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝕿𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖔𝖗 𝕾𝖜𝖎𝖋𝖙

***

From the place where I was once before, I looked below me where my feet rose and I could see my reflection having been able to wear that dress, torn on each part, having these brown and grayish hues around, a place I could consider so old and cold.

An area that doesn't have the faintest glow of light, and with each step that I take, I create these ripples around, distorting the image that I have of myself every step that I take, leads me back to the images of where I was once a young lady.

The smile that I had once, the eyes that I longed for Caliere to notice me, the warmth that I continued to have until they faded away through his merciless voice.

Everything brought me back where I should have belonged, a continued drowning experience that I couldn't help but make myself deep within the abyss.

As each step I took, was each torn up soul could make me see.

Wishing me to go back to that place where I could have been, a warmth that wasn't only focused on himself and a desperate cry for a new beginning, a light that was never there, and images of the people I had begun to care about.

Please...

As my feet began tired to the endless journey in this prism, I knelt to feel the coldness, the ice-shattering moment where every little thing that I put my hands on would break as if disappearing like a black fog in front of me.

The vagueness of the surroundings must have been caught by the continuous spring of water from my eyes.

And yet, when I tried to put both of my hands together, the coldness was slowly disappearing being replaced by this mighty glow, and before I knew it, the voices of the people I cared for and missed, began to invade my ears.

Thinking that everything wasn't only wishful thinking.

That perhaps, even one person was waiting for me to go back...

That perhaps, the warmth that I never realized wasn't just around but within my soul.

Perhaps, I could make a change not only for myself but also for the people that I wanted to protect and love.

And now that my thoughts couldn't get any more foggier, I outstretched my hands enough to capture that glimpse of light bringing me back to a place I once wished would be my salvation.

A dazzling, captivating sunset, within this flowery meadow and windy area, that I could see these figures, smiling toward me with their open palmed hands reaching out to me

"Vestia, come on, there's no time to dazzle around. You know you owe me your promise, right?"

"Henry, would you shut up and let me take Vestia's hands?" Claudius interjected and the two argued.

Chuckles escaped my mouth and Celna was already gripping my arms with a few chuckles of her own as well

"Don't mind them Lady Vestia, because right now, I got you and you will never be lost..."

"Oh, you're not alone, Celna, I also got Vestia for my own as well," but the two seemed to bicker and I could only sigh.

As I turned beside me I saw Anna with Sir Francis smiling and chuckling while waving at us. I could immediately see how they were looking at me with those eyes as if I meant the whole world to them

"Go back to where you belong, Milady"

"You know that we will always have your backs"

"We will never let our promise be broken, even if it would cost us our lives. We will keep that promise to you, no matter what," as if they were all looking at me and saying those exact words, in the blink of an eye, golden mist enveloped the place.