The Generational Curse

In humble words, I seek forgiveness, for any wrongs I may have caused, a heartfelt plea, sincere and true, I apologize, In the realm of existence, I yearn not to dwell, to be entwined in your story, I do not compel. For our paths diverge, like rivers that part, I seek not to be a fragment of your heart. In the tapestry of life, our threads do not align, a separate melody, our souls do define. No longer shall I dance in your intricate design, I choose to wander, in my rhythm, to In the realm of involvement, I ventured, Yet alas, it proved not to be my fate. I sought to partake, to be connected, but alas, it was not meant to be, I state.

In realms of greatness, I dare not dwell, for your lofty heights, I shall not compel. No aspirations to match your grand design, in humble shadows, my dreams shall recline. In shadows of self, I dwelled, a discontented soul, I beheld, Yearning not for parity, but to escape this bitter sea. For I, in disdain, did find, A distaste for my kind, To be on par, I did resist, A longing to transcend, persist. No, I sought not to be like thee, for it brought naught but misery, in depths of bitterness, I roamed, Seeking solace, far from home.

In realms of existence, I yearn not to dwell, where thou and I stand on equal ground, I tell. For in such parity, anger does arise, a tempest within, a storm in disguise. To soar above, on wings of aspiration, to reach heights untrodden, in my formation. To carve a path, distinct from thy domain, where individuality shall forever reign. No malice intended, no ill will to bear, Yet the fire within ignites with a flare. For in this desire, a longing takes hold, to break free from the chains, to be bold.

So let us part ways, on this fateful eve, In pursuit of In the depths of time, a curse did dwell, A lineage burdened, a tale to tell. Through generations, its grip did hold, but I, determined, seek a different mold. No longer shall I tread the path well-worn, Breaking free from the chains that have been borne. For I refuse to linger on the same plane, yearning to rise, to break the mundane. The curse that haunts, I shall not embrace, seeking a destiny, a different space. To transcend the echoes of the past, and forge a future that will surely last. No more shall I perpetuate the pain, a legacy shattered a new refrain. With strength and purpose, I shall pursue, a life untethered, vibrant, and true.

In the realm of divine decree, I hear God's beckoning call to me. A path, untrodden, lies ahead, a purpose, new, my soul is fed. With steadfast faith, I now embrace the journey that unfolds with grace. For in my heart, a knowing stirs, that God's divine plan now occurs. No longer bound by earthly ties, I seek a path that mystifies. A purpose, unique, I shall pursue, as God's voice guides me, ever true. With every step, my spirit soars, as I unlock uncharted doors. For in this calling, I shall find, A destiny that's intertwined.

Blessed be this in the realm of self, I confess, a humble plea, I must address, forgive me, for I did neglect, the essence of my respect. In the chaos of life's grand design, I lost sight of what is truly mine, a moment's pause, I failed to take Oh, pray, speak the name divine, that echoes through the realms of time. Let it dance upon your lips, in whispered hymns and sacred scripts. Repeat, oh mortal, with reverence true, the name that holds eternal hue. In syllables, a celestial song, resounding in hearts In words unkind, my discontent did flow, a harsh expression, my emotions did show. But alas, regret now fills my heart, for the desired outcome, I failed to impart. Disappointment lingers, like a heavy cloak, as I reflect on the words I spoke. In my haste, I lost sight of grace, and now, remorseful tears I embrace. How I yearned for a different end, to mend the wounds, my actions did send. Yet, the path I chose led me astray, leaving me with regret at the end of the day.