A Prayer

In my humble plea, I seek God's divine grace. For actions deemed sinful, my heart repents. With a contrite spirit, I bow before his throne, seeking forgiveness for my sins. In the shadows of remorse, my soul finds unrest, yearning for mercy with every breath confessed. For I, a mere mortal, have strayed from His way, seeking redemption as night turns to day.

Oh, Heavenly Father, with a heavy heart, I plead, Grant me forgiveness; let Your love set me free. In Your boundless mercy, my sins I lay bare, In the depths of my wounded soul, a battle rages beyond my control. Betrayed time and time again by someone who claims to be a friend Oh, how I yearn to find release, to let go of this burden, and to find inner peace. But forgiveness, elusive and hard to find, lingers just beyond my troubled mind.

The scars run deep, etched upon my heart, yet I long to heal and make a fresh start. For in forgiveness lies the key: to set my weary spirit free. But oh, the struggle, the inner fight—to forgive the one who caused such a plight. Yet deep within, a flicker of hope, a glimmer of grace, a way to In the realm of pain, I reside, transformed by harm, my soul's guide.

As an emotionally detached soldier, I stand with a fortified mind and a shield in hand. Once tender heart, now shielded and cold, battles fought, emotions untold. Through trials endured, I've learned to be a warrior of detachment, resilient, and free. The scars I bear, etched deep within, tell tales of battles where I have been. Yet, in this armor, strength resides. A spirit unyielding that never hides Emotions, once vibrant, are now distant and still in a soldier's heart, with a purpose to fulfill. In this transformation, I find my way to navigate the darkness.