$hot - 1

"Dad, I've got a meeting at 5 and its almost 4:30 now, let's just postponed this crap to some other day.."
A deep manly voiced boomed in the air..

"Don't behave like a coward, be a Man and face it, find the missing puzzles of your life....."
His Dad chided with stern look on his face, but his eyes pool of love and concern...

"Am not a coward dad, I..I.. Don't.. Just leave it.. You won't understand how does it feel when you can't recall the missing parts of your life....."

He leaned back on the chair resting his head against the wall... Closing his eyes he tried to reminisced the missing puzzles of his life...

"Mr. Shekhawat its your turn now, Ms. Agarwal is waiting for you.."
He shot open his eyes and saw the woman in her twenties calling him out for his first therapy with Ms.Agarwal his psychologist..

He turned around and saw the empty seat besides him..
Great! So his father left him to deal with his own battle... I love you so much dad.. Note the sarcasm...

He followed the lady to Ms Agarwal's cabin and knocked it like an gentleman...
Woah!.. He don't need to act like a gentleman, just get over with these bullshit therapies...

"Come in.."
Her voice quickened his pulse, it was soft melodic and soothing to his heart... Instantly his mind was at peace...

He opened the door and stepped into the room of his destiny......

~~~~~~~

Do let me know how's it..
Am always nervous whenever I start a new fiction...

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!