$hot - 6

Randhir wiped away her disobedient tear which slipped down from chestnut brown eyes... His fingers caressed her cheek warmly and then he brushed the hair away from her eyes..

She touched his palm with hers, driven back by the impact of images that rippled through her. For a moment they simply looked at each other..

"Maashiiiii, letchhs gooo..."
A wobbly bubblish voice broke their spell...

He sighed in relief when he heard the little baby addressing Dr Agrawal as 'Maasi'
But why was he happy?
He shook away all the thoughts and gave an sweet smile to Annie.

He saw how Annie's expression went from surprise to joy in the blink of an eye. She was eyeing him apprehensively like he was her favourite toy. She squealed, and embraced him in an tight bear hug, he was perplexed by her sudden move but soon he gave into that hug by wrapping his arms protectively around her tiny frame.

Her baby smell calmed him instantly, influencing new energy in him. He smiled when she Nuzzled more into him and rubbed her tiny cold nose on his throat making him oblivious from the world chaos....

Why does everything related to Dr. Agrawal feels so familiar?
_____________

"Uncle Ron, which ish-sleam you  like.."
Annie asked him when they came to a ice-cream parlour.

"I like coffee crumble ice-cream.."
He said pinching her nose adoring the bundle of cuteness in his arms..

"Coffi cumble..? No, me ish cleam puch rahi hu, coffi nai..."
She slapped her forehead...

"Baby, coffee crumble is flavor of an ice-cream..."
Dr. Agrawal said rolling her eyes...

*VOICE*

{{{{ She - Seriously?  Why every time you have to eat that sadi hui coffee wali ice-cream.. Try something else na...

He - Oh please, its far much better than your tasteless coconut tender flavour.... !! Ise acchha to tum Nariyal pani pi lo...!!!

She - Aur tum Jake coffee pi lo..!! }}}}

"What's your favourite flavour Dr...?

"I love coconut tender, it tastes heavenly..."
She clasped her hands and beamed ebulliently...!!

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!

_________________

Check out my other stories......

1.Innocent Love(Completed)

2. Envious Love (On Going)

3. In Search Of Love (On Going)