$hot - 7

"Knock, knock"

"Mr. Shekhawat..."
She whispered, surprised written on her face...

"Hey!.."
He greeted awkwardly...

"Hi.."
Her lips curved into an breathtaking smile..
His heart fluttered with her simple 'Hi'... Though it sounded like some stupid chick films but it was the way he felt...

"So, what do I owe you for this meeting..?.."
She cocked her brow with an playful smirk on her face...

"I love your sarcasm..."
He said cheekily...

*VOICE*
{{She - Oh! Yes, you surely love it..!}}

"Yea..yea you surely love it.."
She mocked him...

"So where have you been for this whole one month?.."

"I was caught up with engagement preparations, vidhushi wanted me to tag along with her in shopping and all those stuffs..."

Really? How coward of him. He wasn't busy with any engagement shits. He was distancing himself from Dr. Agrawal as she was provoking his feelings. All he could think was about her, day and night he could only dream about her. He even thought that seeing her wasn't a good idea, but alas he couldn't bear the distance anymore....

He haven't met vidhushi once in this whole treatment period.. Now he want to re- think about his relation with her. May be marrying her is the worst idea, as his heart is already feeling gravitational pull towards Dr. Agrawal's heart. And people always says follow your heart, so it seems he need to follow his heart which is hankering for Dr. Agrawal. But she's still an conundrum for him.

"Oh! That's great.."
She said with an smile...
Was it just his qualm, or her smile actually seemed a forced one.

"Parth called me up today, he was asking about your progress.. He was so worried about you.. He really cares for you.."
Her eyes showed an different emotions this time.. May be adoration for parth. A pang of jealousy erupted in him at the thought of parth with her.

"How do you know him.."
He asked dryly.. May be he sounded bit rude..

"Your dad introduced us, anyways let's chuck all this.. And tell me what you're doing today?.."
She asked him, scribbling something n her notepad. God knows what she writes in that paper every time, why can't she look into his eyes and converse....

"Are you asking me out.."
He asked gleefully..
Good! Only flirting was left now.. Get a Grip on yourself..!!

"Ha? Very cocky..."
She chuckled...

"No, I want to take you somewhere... Well in other words you can say that am asking you out.."
She winked blithely while collecting her bag and phone.

"See, I so knew your intentions..."
He teased more...

"Are you sure, you have no plans?.."
She asked him contemplating....

"Certainly not.."
He assured her...

'If I have also, I'll cancel them all, to spend time with you'
He mentally thought...

"Than let's go.."
She bounced happily like an 5 year old excited kid who was going to his favourite amusement park.

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!

_________________

Check out my other stories..........

1.Innocent Love(Completed)

2. Envious Love (On Going)

3. In Search Of Love (On Going)