$hot - 3

"Fiancé.."
She whispered...
Her voice dropped and eyes remorse of any emotions..

"Randhir your father told me that you lost your partial memory in an accident, so was there someone with you in the car? Or do you remember how you met with an accident.?.."

He was fagged of answering the same thing to every freaking person, but sharing with her seemed like sharing his pain. He didn't wanted to answer mechanically like he did to others...

"Well, its kind of weird, vidhushi told me that no one was their with me in car. But I feel like someone was there with me.."
He frowned when he recalled how every time vidhushi would cut him off by saying he should not pressure himself its injurious to his brain...

"Aren't you curious to know about that mysterious girl or how you end up in that accident...?.."
Her eyes flashed for a fraction with unknown feeling, and then all emotions were drained from them...

"They told me that I was hit by a truck on highway, and am not really bother to know about her.."
He gave her plain frustrated smile..

Hell who was he kidding to, he was going insanely crazy thinking about those chestnut brown eyes but he didn't wanted to talk about her to Dr. Agarwal.

"Alright, this is it for today's therapy session, every weekend we will have our therapy."
She closed her notepad and leaned back on her chair...

"And one more thing, don't lie to me am here to help you, so whenever you recall something about that girl or you hear any voice tell me, we have to be transparent if we want to find that missing puzzle of your life.."
She stood up and walked up to him with an warm smile lingering on her lips, she squeezed his shoulder assuring him silently that ' I'm with you'

"Thank you, I'll actually felt good by sharing it with you. Am looking forward to our next therapy session.."
His eyes twinkling like a pool of joy and hope.. He felt like he was alive again..

"Yes, yes.. Hold on to your excitement Randhir. Next session is after two days."
She giggled on his enthusiasm and shook her head with adoration in her eyes for him...

Randhir was mesmerized by her, she was looking like a carefree child, her baby pink cheeks glows when she laughs...

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out my other stories..

1.Innocent Love(Completed)

And

2. Envious Love
(On Going)