$hot - 10

It seemed that everything suddenly came to an halt, the room was swaddled with fear and tremor.

"I knew it, you're cheating on Me..."
Vidhushi yelled standing at the threshold of the door.
Randhir was standing in between them, thus hindering them from espying each other.
Dr. Agrawal widened her eyes in horror, as she knew that familiar voice.

"Vidhushi..."
She whispered, gulping the lump in her throat.

Randhir didn't heard her whisper, he turned around angrily and stood beside Dr. Agrawal.
How dare she follow him?

"You?..."
Vidhushi stared her in fright, her voice sounded panicked.

Randhir had an unreadable emotion on his face. His brows furrowed in confusion.
How did they knew each other?

Anger and betrayal boiled up inside vidhushi and spilled over in a froth of rage, she took long strides towards them and stood in front of Dr. Agrawal.

"Why did you came back? Why? Didn't I told you not come back ever..?..."
Vidhushi screeched, shaking Dr. Agrawal's shoulder viciously....

Randhir didn't knew what was happening, he was feeling like a clueless kid who's oblivious of the world chaos.

"Vidhushi its not what you're thinking... He's all yours.. Am just helping him to recoup his memory...."
Dr. Agrawal tried to calm her..

"Helping? No you're snatching him again from me..."
Vidhushi yelled, tears dribbled down her cheeks.

"Hold on you ladies.. What's going on? How do you guys know each other?...."
Randhir asked, controlling his formidable temper.

"None that concerns you baby, let's go..."
Vidhushi grasped his hand to take him with her, but he snatched it away feeling more indignant.

"Enough of your non sense vidhushi..."
He glared murderously...

"Answer me now..."
He roared, raking his hand frustratedly in his hair.

"We are cousins..."
Dr. Agrawal whispered.

He felt like the ground was slipping beneath his feet, all the while he tried to persuade himself that it isn't. Out of all the crazy possibilities he never thought of them to be siblings.

"Yes, unfortunately.... And listen to me stay miles away from my boyfriend...."

"Stop it vidhushi, I don't know what's your personal problem with your cousin but she's my therapist and I need her... "
Randhir teared his gaze from vidhushi and saw Dr. Agrawal wiping her tears silently.

"Why do you need her suddenly... "
Vidhushi pointed her index finger at Dr. Agrawal.

"Because I know you're hiding something from me about my past.. And now please leave from here..."

"Am not hiding any fucking thing.. And am not leaving without you..."
Vidhushi folded her hands adamantly across her chest.

"VIDHUSHI. LEAVE. NOW."
His Bedlamite tone was enough to shut her mouth, it sent shivered down her spine. She palpitated with anxiety, and left from their without uttering any word.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Alright am not ending it abruptly, it'll take 2-3 parts more..! :)
Ignore silly mistakes, I wrote in jiffy..! :D
I forgot about writing fic as i was busy in gardening...!! :D

Thankew........!
I love you all..!