LOVE'S RESILIENCE (Moonsun)

Moonbyul's early life was etched with hardship and loss. Growing up as an orphan from Jeju Island, he had experienced the crushing weight of poverty and the absence of family. After losing his parents in a tragic accident, Moonbyul was left in the loving care of his grandmother, who did her best to provide comfort in their modest life.

Determined to rise above his circumstances, Moonbyul channeled his pain and hardship into his studies, earning a scholarship that allowed him to attend one of South Korea's most prestigious universities in Seoul. His journey was marked by resilience and an unwavering commitment to a brighter future.

Throughout his university years, Moonbyul was a diligent student who spent countless hours in the library, engrossed in his studies and aspirations. He was a determined individual, driven by his dreams and the determination to escape his past. One fateful day, as he toiled in the library alongside his group of friends, he happened to glimpse Yongsun from afar. She was a striking figure, known for her vivacious personality and striking beauty, a woman from a wealthy family with business ventures that spanned both Korea and abroad. Moonbyul, in stark contrast, was a humble individual, worlds apart from Yongsun's affluent world.

Yongsun was in a long-standing relationship with Eric, her high school sweetheart, who came from a well-off family as well. Their love had deep roots, stretching back to their teenage years, and they had plans for a shared future after their impending graduation.

But as life would have it, fate had other plans. Moonbyul and Yongsun's paths crossed once again, this time at a local cafe. Their second meeting was far from ideal; Yongsun's hot coffee accidentally spilled onto Moonbyul's shirt, causing significant damage. Moonbyul was taken aback by the unexpected turn of events, but to his surprise, Yongsun didn't offer an apology or acknowledge the incident. Instead, she left Moonbyul, who stood in shock and slightly hurt.

Time continued to march forward, and Moonbyul and Yongsun eventually graduated from the university, with Moonbyul securing a job at a prestigious company, an achievement he had diligently worked toward. What Moonbyul didn't realize was that the company that offered him employment was owned by none other than Yongsun's family. He was astounded to discover that Yongsun was not only part of the company but also his boss.

Their dynamic had transformed, and Moonbyul now found himself in a new and unexpected situation, working under the woman he had encountered during their university days. Yongsun, now his superior, was professional and distant, and Moonbyul struggled to cope with the unspoken emotions he harbored. The passage of time allowed Moonbyul to spend more time with Yongsun, which only deepened his affection for her, despite her engagement to Eric, her long-time boyfriend.

A year passed, and the staff gathered for a company dinner. At this gathering, Yongsun made a significant announcement-she was to be married to Eric by the end of the year. Her colleagues congratulated her with enthusiasm, celebrating the joyous occasion. Among the congratulatory voices, there was one notable absence: Moonbyul, whose heart ached as he grappled with the pain of unrequited love. He was well aware that his feelings were inappropriate, but they were undeniable.

As the year drew to a close, a tragic revelation struck Yongsun's life. She discovered that Eric had been involved in an affair with her own best friend, a shocking betrayal that shattered her trust in both Eric and her close friend.

"Eric, we need to talk." Yongsun said.

"What's wrong, babe? You seem upset." Eric asked.

"I've been hearing things, Eric. It is rumors about you and my best friend, YooA."

"Yongsun, it's not what you think. There's nothing between us." Eric try to deny.

"Eric, I've seen the messages and heard the conversations between you and her. You can't deny it any longer."