MY MISTRESS (Moonsun)

In the towering metropolis of Seoul, Moonbyul was a force to be reckoned with. A self-made man, the CEO of a powerful conglomerate, he ruled his empire with an iron fist, his arrogance matched only by his immense wealth. The world was at his feet, and he believed he could do as he pleased. Little did he know that the course of his life was about to change in a way he could never have predicted.

Yongsun, a young woman with a spirit as bright as the sun, lived in a modest apartment on the outskirts of the city

Yongsun, a young woman with a spirit as bright as the sun, lived in a modest apartment on the outskirts of the city. Yongsun's life was in stark contrast to Moonbyul's. She was an orphan who lived with her frail grandmother, who was battling a critical illness. Yongsun worked tirelessly to support her grandma, juggling multiple part-time jobs, and embracing life with a bubbly attitude that charmed everyone she met.

 Yongsun worked tirelessly to support her grandma, juggling multiple part-time jobs, and embracing life with a bubbly attitude that charmed everyone she met

Their worlds collided at a charity event, an unlikely intersection of two vastly different lives. Yongsun was volunteering to raise funds for her grandmother's treatment. Moonbyul, a man who had never before attended such gatherings, was drawn to the event's extravagant setting by a strange curiosity.

As Yongsun energetically encouraged potential donors, her laughter was a melody that cut through the din of the gathering. Her genuine, unassuming demeanor drew Moonbyul's attention. With a cocky confidence in every step, he approached Yongsun, his curiosity overtaking his arrogance.

"You're different," he remarked, his tone laced with arrogance. "I can tell you're not like the rest of them here."

Yongsun, not one to be easily impressed, raised an eyebrow. "Different? Well, that's a compliment, I suppose."

Their conversation took an unexpected turn as Yongsun shared her story with Moonbyul. She spoke of her struggles and her grandmother's deteriorating health, and Moonbyul found himself strangely captivated. He made an astonishing proposition: he offered to pay all of Yongsun's grandmother's hospital bills in exchange for Yongsun becoming his mistress. The audacity of the offer took Yongsun aback, but the mounting bills weighed heavily on her heart.

After some deliberation, Yongsun reluctantly accepted Moonbyul's terms. She moved into his opulent penthouse, determined to maintain her sense of self-worth despite the transactional nature of their arrangement.