[ ☁︎ - 2 - ☁︎ ]

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☁︎

. . . Chapter 2 . . .

- - . . . Motobot got kidnapped! . . . - -

| . . . ☁️ . . . |

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

[(Y/n) pov]

"And. . . How I get my power watch!" Big brother explain how he got power watch while listening him, my eyes goes sparkling and said.

"That so awesome big brother! Do you think I will get powers like you?" I asked, he chuckled and pet me on my head.

"Yep! You will, but soon!" He said, I smiled widely and jump up and down by my excited.

"Yay!"

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

[3rd pov]

BoBoiBoy cleaning on table, you were look up and gazing the stars as you remove your bunny hat, tok aba call him. "BoBoiBoy!" BoBoiBoy attention look at tok aba. "Grab these drinks will you?"

"Okay tok." He said as he stopped cleaning and went over the counter.

Ochobot fly went to BoBoiBoy. "BoBoiBoy. Clear up that table over there?"

"Okay-"

"Hey, you, boy. The check please!"

"Quick, BoBoiBoy. The ice is starting to melt."

"Err. . . I can't handle this alone." He said as he activate his power watch and he triple split.

While you still thinking and gazing the stars. "Hmm. . . What my power looks like. . ." You thought. You stood up and you wear your Bunny cap then you notice Gopal do a photographer, you walk over.

"Come one, come all! Take a photo with the spaceship! Three for ten! Three for ten! Threw for then!" He threw the picture as you and wind while holding the drink, both of you approach him.

"Really, Gopal?" Wind said. "You're still selling photos at this hour?"

You blink surprised as you look wind then Gopal.

"Hey, ofcourse! Time is money!" He pulled out his money on his pocket.

"Wow! That's a lot of cash!" You said.

"Why ofcourse! tons wanted to check out this cool spaceship. All of them took me up on my offer!"

You and wind think then gopal put his arm on wind shoulder "selfie!" Then take pictures you three but you didn't take pictures your face but you hat does, Gopal make filter " here you go! Gopal's photography service." He show you two. As wind take it and look.