[ ☁︎ - 11 - ☁︎ ]

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

. . . chapter 11 . . .

- - . . . Invisible wall! Wait. . A gun? . . . - -

[ . . .☁️🏖️🌸❄️ . . . ]

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

The card laying in floor in idk what that room but I think is jail room thing, so anyway- as you all stay out jail room thing.

"Release him now!"

"Affirmative!"

You curious about that, you went little closer then BoBoiBoy cover your eyes. "Hey! I can't see big brother! Uncover me!"

"Sorry lil sis but I can't do that." He said as you sigh.

The cardbot activate the power to release jokertu, when jokertu release the card. He stood up and said. "What do you want from me? !" Then he about to punch kokoci and cardbot.

Then ying front of jokertu and activate her power. "Slow-mo speed!" She slow-mo speed Barrier at inside jokertu as his movements are very slow.

While BoBoiBoy lead you out the jail while his hand still cover your eyes, he knew you were fear by the clowns.

☁︎- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

~flashback~

"Happy birthday, lil sis!" A 10 years old BoBoiBoy happy birthday to you, you are 4 age in this your birthday.

"Yay! Birthday me!" Little you clapping your hand.

"Hehe! Oh, your friends will be here soon to come in your birthday party lil sis! Oh and tok aba give you a present for you! And he said happy birthday to you!" He take out the gift and give it to you. As You took the gift and you curious how to open.

You and BoBoiBoy dad, amato chuckle. "BoBoiBoy, she doesn't know how to open the gift."

"Oh! Right I forgot, hehe." He nervous laugh as he unwrapped your gift, When he unwrapped the gift. He take out a bunny cap. Your favorite animal.

"Bunny! Me love bunny!" You exclaimed and reach the bunny cap as you want to wear it, BoBoiBoy giggle and he wear you the bunny cap.

Then the door bell sound. "Hm? Who might it be?" Mechabot curious. He went the door and open.

BoBoiBoy and you look the door as there a clown in door flame as it standing, your trembling and tear up. You slowly look up and see the face look creepy smile and face, Wich mean you were scared the clowns, as you started to cry. And BoBoiBoy, amato, mechabot are gasped. And realized you were feared the clowns

"MECHABOT CLOSE THE DOOR!"

"RIGHT! YOU, CLOWN. YOU AREN'T INVITED THIS BIRTHDAY!"

"WHO SEND THE CLOWN INVITE MY LIL SIS BIRTHDAY-- HEY, HEY! ITS OKAY HIS GONE NOW--"

"UUWWAAAAAHHH! !"