[ ☁︎ - 12 - ☁︎ ]

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

| . . . ☁️🌸🏖️🌧️ . . . |

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

The spaceship went travelled the galaxy for the mission to take it back the power sphera and safe. In spaceship, you study the book with ying and yaya.

BoBoiBoy and Gopal went papazola and kokoci and ochobot. "Are we there yet, commander?" BoBoiBoy asked Kokoci.

"We're halfway there."

"Halfway? ! Why can't we just make ochobot teleport us there instead? Easy right?" Gopal obvious as you look at him with poker face.

"Nonsense! We need to conserve ochobot's energy!"

"That's right. If anything happens, I'll be able to teleport all of us to safety."

". . . Or you can just teleport ME back to earth!" Papazola added. "It's almost lunchtime, you know!" He said as cattus playful swung his hand like playful hitting shoulder.

"Sheesh, mr. Papa! You're ALWAYS saying you wanna go back!"

"He is homesick !" You giggle as you back to read the book.

Papazola stood up his driving seat. "You young'uns don't get it. Justice. . . Is always homesick!" He said in position including cattus do copy his position.

Gopal rolled his eyes then he eye on you three reading book. "Huh, what're you doing, ying?"

"Huh? Studying, ofcourse!"

"What for?" He walk you three and take a look.

"I'm looking up on the powers of each of the stolen power spheras."

"Shouldn't you be researching about the culprit behind all of this instead? . . . Not about those power spheras! Hey (y/n) let's play a uno card!"

Your spring season kicked in. "Okay!"

"But that's all the info we have, no? [Sigh], (y/n) don't played with the card with him--" ying cut off you weren't there. She look over there you were playing uno card with gopal as she deadpan at you two.

"Commander. Who do you think was behind the kidnapping?" BoBoiBoy asked.

"It's still uncertain."

"That just means you have no idea. And if you don't KNOW someone. . . How can there ever be love. . . ?" Papazola said as his face bubble and sparkling.

While you all poker face at him. And cattus rolled his eyes then jump off papazola head.

"Guess it's time to teleport you back to earth, mr. Papa."

"Your sense of humour is as dry as always, ochobot." Papazola said.

"But what if the kidnappers is a dangerous person?" You asked with concerned.