[ ☁︎ - 8 - ☁︎ ]

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

. . . Chapter 8 . . .

| . . . ☁️ 🌸 🏖️ . . . |

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

"How much further is the TAPOPS space station?" BoBoiBoy asked.

You four played the card but papazola was sleeping only you three but you three are bored.

"We're almost there."

"Yeah, right. . . So you've said, everytime we asked."

"Just keep playing!"

"But, were bored!" You whined at you drop the card on table. "And I kept winning to them and they lose, including papazola!" You looked at papazola who sleep on chair.

"Hahaha. . . Justice will never lose. . . ! [Snore]"

"Can't we just use ochobot's teleportation power?"

"Give ochobot a break. He's not fully charged yet."

"[Sigh] can't this thing go any faster? You sure we're not lost, ciciko?" Gopal whined.

"HOW DARE YOU IMPLY GHAT WERE LOST, CADETS? !" He yelled as you three yelped and stood up and do salute tapops.

"Apologies, commander!"

"It's just a bit of waiting. . . And you're already complaining. Fang."

"Yes, commander!"

"Tell them the longest time you've been in orbit whilst on a mission."

"1 month, 10 days and 10 hours, commander. Until we ran out of supplies. . . And we're force to survive on pillows and blankets." Fang said.

"Bla bla bla. . . 'had to survive on pillows and blankets~' But you were just sleeping, right?" You three teased him as fang furious.

"You guys don't believe me? !"

Sudden the screen showed the 'incoming transmission.'

"Huh?"

Then the screen showed the video. "HELP! ! TAPOPS space station is under attack!"

"What? ! Under attack? !"

"Send help now!" Then the screen glitching.

"Huh? Hold on!" Kokoci quickly contact TAPOPS connection then it failed.

You three run toward him and you asked. "What's happening, commander?"

"TAPOPS space station was attacked! Get ochobot now!"

"Ye- yes, commander!" Both boys said as they went to recharge room leaving you behind and kokoci.

"(Y/n)! Wake the captain!" He told you as you nodded and run towards papazola who sleep there.