[ ☁︎ - 6 - ☁︎]

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

|. . .☁️ 🌸 🏖️. . .|

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

You playing along with cattus while you still used power as spring yourself form, you create a pink ball and you let it played them.

Meanwhile, BoBoiBoy sat on chair on counter and look at his watch. "Sheesh. . . What is happening to my power watch?"

"Hmm. . . I'm not sure, either." Ochobot place the dish on the sink in kokotiam. "Ever since you got back from planet gurunda your power watch has been acting odd. And I notice your sister watch look process loading while using her power." He said as he gaze your watch the water and sun symbol still loading process but it's 74%.

"Just give him a new one. What's the big deal?" Gopal said.

"Easy for you to say."

"You need to help me fix it! If not, how am I supposed to do my missions?" BoBoiBoy said as he frown. He felt someone tug his shirt, he look turn at you with innocent smile.

"Don't worry about that! You've still got us!" You exclaimed.

"That's right!" The Y dou said.

"With three of us, any mission's a walk in the park." Ying said. As you and two boys deadpan.

"Right. . ."

"Sheesh. Well then, if you're so great, try to take bellbot from cattus!" Gopal point at cattus it just woke up.

"Hey, are you out of your mind? What if it goes crazy?"

"Didn't you say you were so great?" You three said.

Cattus meowing as you look down and it snuggle your legs. "Huh? Cattus?" You crouch down and petting Cattus head. "What's wrong?" Then you heard growling stomach.

"Big brother, I think it's hungry!" You said as you picked cattus up in your hand.

"Huh? Hungry? No problemo!" Gopal activate his power. "Cat food transformation!" The kokotiam stuff changed to a cat food.

BoBoiBoy gasped. "Hey! Tok aba isn't gonna like that!"

"Shhhhh! He won't notice. . ." He whispered. While tok aba clean the table. "Well? Go on! Eat up!" Gopal place down the cat food on the ground as you put cattus down.

Cattus smell the cat food and it didn't like it, he jump on your shoulder and look disgusting look at cat food.

"Eh? It doesn't like them?" BoBoiBoy curious.

"Tch. Choosy lil' fella." Gopal scold at cattus then eat the cat food.

"Eh?!" You and BoBoiBoy look at Gopal with surprised look. "Why are YOU eating those?" You two asked.

"I'm starving."

"Eww." Ying disgust.

Yaya went over you and asked bellbot on cattus neck. "Bellbot. What does it usually eat?"

"Hmm. Well, actually. . . It likes to eat. . . Beats me. I've no idea."

"Haiya. How come? Weren't you with him all this time?"