thirteen

eila kahn

The sun was out, making it impossible to not want to be outside. Jovan's penthouse had its own terrace with a pool that I planned on taking advantage of. I laid on a lounger, the sun absorbing into my skin. Jovan didn't have work today, which meant he was able to stay home the entire day and be with Theo.

As much as I wanted to relax, I was using this time to think. Think about everything my parents had to say. I was weighing the pros and cons. The plan was always to escape the dominion, only because Theo would never be safe in a dominion. But things were going to be different now. That means I don't need to leave the dominion, but part of me would never feel safe in anywhere. The government may accept that my parents have two children, but the public wouldn't.

"He's napping and Janice is on her way," Jovan entered the terrace with his usual long sleeve and cargo pants.

"Oh. Why?" I questioned. Janice is only ever here if neither him and I are.

"I have a spar I'm supposed to be in tonight," he approached the lounger that I laid on. He paused, not hiding the fact that he was taking inventory of my body in a bikini.

"Can I come?" Jovan would be fighting. I would be crazy not to watch.

"Mhm," he cleared his throat while looking away. I couldn't help my smile from the effect I have on him. I sat up, following him into the penthouse where we both walked up the stairs to his room. My clothes have been scattered between the guest room and Jovan's room.

"What should I wear?" I entered his closet, searching the hangers for my hung clothes.

A breeze travelled along my chest when Jovan untied my top. Before I could say anything, my bottoms were also untied, making me completely naked. I bit my lip as his hand went to my waist, running it to the front. His calloused hand travelled up to my breast before settling on his favourite spot—my neck. I leaned further into his arms while his lips touched just below my ear.

Using his foot, he pushed my legs apart for his free hand to settle between my legs. A moan left my lips as his thumb softly rubbed against my clit. He slowly slid a finger into me and my core tightened.

"Please," I uttered under my breath. We were right in front of the mirror and the sight of him holding me while I'm fully naked was driving me mad.

"What do you want, love?" Jovan continued to kiss my neck while I leaned further into him. My hand reached back, feeling the tent in his pants. It was hard and growing by the second. "Use your words."

"I want-"

"Jovan!" Someone yelled from downstairs. He groaned, taking his hands from my body. I frowned when he left the closet, leaving me aching for more. Janice had terrible timing.

I searched for something to wear, settling on black cargos and a black long sleeve. After putting boots on, I rushed down the stairs to see Janice in the foyer with Jovan. They were in silent conversation that seemed private. Janice looked at me with a smile.

"Miss. Kahn, good afternoon. I hope I wasn't interrupting anything," Janice greeted me and Jovan seemed unfazed by her comment. Heat rushed to my cheeks and I didn't know what to say.

"N-No. Not at all," I answered and she nodded. Janice is an older lady, maybe in her mid fifties. She has dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. Theo seemed to like her, though he was honest about her not being as fun as Jovan or I. "Thanks for coming."

"No need to thank me. Theo is amazing," Janice commented before I said bye. Jovan and I made our way out of the penthouse without him saying another word to her. I looked at him in the reflection of the elevator doors as we went down. He had this smirk on his face and I knew where it was coming from. We were dressed the exact same.