Chapter 1

Azreall really wanted to just finish her project but her body is aching to bad. She just gave herself one shot of alcohol so that she won't fall asleep but now she feel sleepy. Asan ba si kuya?

She closed her eyes and leaned her head on the sofa but she felt someone touched her shoulder. Her head was terribly aching so she chose to ignore it. She could feel someone massaging her shoulder giving her a soothing feeling but then slowly the hands traveled.

Azreall's mind wasn't in the right state. She was having a hard time gathering herself and walking back to her bed room. She let out a groan and shifted her body but a hand stopped her.

Everything started to become hazy. Azreall just then felt herself rise from the ground. It was like someone was carrying her. Is it kuya? Yeah, maybe he'll put me to bed.

Minutes later, she felt myself laying in the soft mattress. She thought that was it but then she heard the door clicked and two mens were talking. Azreall was started to get uncomfortable but her head was winning out of her. It was throbbing as hell.

"Kuya ang sakit ng ulo ko." I
She groaned and tried to shift her body to the side but he held her. "Shh, it's okay Real. I'll make the pain go away." A man's voice whispered.

Azreall let out a soft moan and nodded. She then felt him massaging her forehead. Bigla namang kumalma ang katawan niya hanggang sa makatulog ito, but minutes after she fell asleep, she got awaken by the sensitive touch around my body.

She felt weak, and helpless. Azreall was scared and didn't have the power to make them stop.

"Lady Azreall, wake up." Napaupo si Azreall bigla at hinabol ang hininga nang tapikin siya ni Frederick. She held her chest as she caught her breath while tears were rolling down her cheeks.

That thing. It came back again.

"Are you okay, Lady Azreall? Should I call our doctor?" He asked. Napatingin si Azreall sa kanya at mabilis na umiling. She wiped her own tears using her blanket and calm herself down.

"C-Can you fetch me a glass of water?" She stuttered. He nodded silently and reached for her small fridge on the side. He took the pitcher and poured it to glass.

"Here, Lady." Mabilis niya iyong kinuha at ininom. She did not waste an inch of it.

Nang maubos ay saka siya nakarinig nang pagkasirado nang pinto. Her eyes immediately shifted at the white door before she glanced back at Fredrick.

"It was him, Lady. He arrived 8 in the morning." He said. "8... What time is it?" Gulat na tanong ni Azreall.

"It's already 1 in the afternoon." Her mouth parted in shock. Did I overslept?

"I see, thank you, Fredrick. You can go now. I'll just fix myself." He gave her a short nod before going out of the room without noise.

Naihilamos niya ang kamay sa mukha niya at bumuntong-hinga. She frustratedly punched her thighs repeatedly until she got tired of it. Katapos noon ay saka siya tumayo at nag-ayos.

After fixing her bed, she took a bath. Habang nasa ilalim nang shower ay naalala niya bigla ang panaginip niya kanina. It was always incomplete but it always makes her cry whenever she dream of it. She doesn't know if it's something she just forgot in her past or is it just hallucinations, kasi sa pagkakaalala niya ay wala naman siyang lalakeng kapatid. She was an only child. She was physically and mentally abused by her drug addict mother and her father who was a corrupt politician. Kahit anong pilit niya ay wala talaga siyang naaalalang kapatid ko.