Chapter 2

It was almost 11 in the evening and Azreall just calmed down from crying for hours. Nakatingin siya ngayon sa vanity mirror niya at kita nito kung gaano ka mugto ang mata niya. She sniffed and reached for her phone.

While scrolling through her notifications, she couldn't help but to tear up again when she saw scholarships being offered to her from different school across the country. Mukhang naikwento nang eskwelahan niya ang plano niyang magmedical school. Nanginginig nitong pinatay ang cellphone at niyakap ang unan at umiyak na naman.

Alam niya namang she don't have the rights to defy him since he literally owns he pero tao rin naman siya, nasasaktan. She have dreams to achieve and she couldn't reach it because his husband won't let her.

"Lady Azreall? Here's your coffee." Napatigil si Azreall at napalingon sa pinto nang marinig ang katok mula kay Fredrick. "I'll pass, I-I want to sleep." She tried her hardest not to stutter despite her lips quivering.

"Alright, good night, lady." He muttered until he heard his faint footsteps disappearing.

But she didn't sleep.

Goeffrey arrived in his office early to expect that woman to show up. He wants to test her ability. She shouldn't be that dumb since she managed to be part of the topnotchers of the CLE. That's what he was thinking so he's testing his woman.

And to pass the time, he started reading and scanning the papers he have to check. He has to do this all since Fredrick left for France earlier this morning because his grandfather died. He will be out for weeks or even a month. And that also meant he will be stuck with that woman.

Goeffrey has been traveling for the past few years after he bought Azreall at tanging dahilan niya ay para mas mapalago ang sinimulan nang pamilya niya, and he didn't fail. Karamihan sa bansang pinuntahan niya ay nakakuha siya ng investors at business partners. Ngayon niya lang naisipang tuluyang umuwi dito sa Pilipinas para palaguin naman ang kompanya niya dito. This was his promise to his father so he will keep it.

Ni hindi namalayan ni Goeffrey na maggagabi na nang matapos siya at saktong alas singko ay inilapag niya na ang huling papel. He stood up and stretched his body before fixing himself. Nang maayos ang sarili ay lnmabas siya tingnan kung pumasok ba iyong babaeng iyon sa trabaho.

When he got to the floor where she's supposed to be working, everyone immediately greeted him. He nodded his head and looked around. Anger instantly rose up when he saw that there was an empty table which he assumes that was hers.

Mukha namang nagulat sila sa pagbago ng mood ng CEO kaya mabilis silang bumalik sa trabaho. Goeffrey on the other hand went back to the elevator and pressed the ground floor. He knew that his secretary will do his job in his office and he trust him so he immediately went to the parking lot to drive home.

That woman really brings out the dark side of me.

He went inside his black Bugatti Veyron and immediately drove off. Habang nagmamaneho ay mas lumalala pa ang traffic which frustrated him more. Damn, if only Fredrick did not use my helicopter.

It took Goeffrey an hour to arrive at his house. Mabilis siyang pinagbuksan nang guard kaya naiparada niya aga ang kotse sa loob ng garahe. When he went out, he immediately went inside the house.

Patay ang mga ilaw at wala ni isang tao sa loob. He sighed and tried to calm himself as he marched towards her room. The lights were open so she did not even hesitate to break her door open. Nang makapasok siya ay napakunot ang noo niya nang wala siyang makitang babae sa kama.

"Where the heck is that woman?" He muttered loudly.

Binitawan niya ang pinto saka kinatok ito sa cr pero wala ring sumasagot kaya binuksan niya iyon. It was empty. Fuck, is that woman playing hide and seek with me? Cause if I fucking find her then she's doomed.