Chapter 6

Azreall took a bath while trying to get everything off her mind. She did have few therapy sessions before but she stopped attending and told Fredrick that she was well. She didn't know if he bought her reason but he did not force her again to attend any session.

She wasn't able to fully heal as she was hesitating to open up to her psychiatrist. Hindi pa rin nito alam na biktima siya nang panggagahasa at ang alam lang ay inabuso siya nang mga magulang niya; that she was deprived of the love she longed for when she first woke up without her memories.

Nang matapos siyang maligo ay nagsuot lang ito nang pambahay na damit at sinimulang patuyuin ang buhok. Dapat ay naghahanda na siya para pumunta sa bahay nang kaibigan niya para maalegro ang susuotin niyang damit para sa oath taking niya pero nawala ito sa mood at napagdesisyonang hindi na lang tumuloy.

Azreall then decided to go to the library to keep her mind busy. Eldoria, as what Fredrick calls it has towering shelves and tones of volumes. As soon as she enters the room, she immediately went to the Greek Section and decided to pull out an ancient looking book that contains the method of medication in Greece back then. In her search for occult wisdom, Azreall took up residence in a lonely corner where the uncanny resonance of old books filled the atmosphere. Her fingers swung across the pages, reading the mysterious patterns imprinted into the parchment. Her quiet phrases seemed to be answered by the library's hallowed corridors, which wrapped her in a vortex of enchantment.

Meanwhile, Geoffrey wandered the aisles beside Azreall. His focus was drawn to the legal documents of his company. But now there was a weight to the environment, a heaviness that hung to the air like a hidden veil. Doon ay napansin niya si Azreall na nakaupo sa kabilang dulo nang silid. Azreall was so engrosed with her book that she didn't notice Goeffrey staring at her. 

It was too sudden to him that it sent him shiver down his spine. A sense of disquiet enveloped Geoffrey. After that, he sat down and started scanning the documents. Azreall remained unbothered as she continue flipping the pages of the book while Goeffrey couldn't maintain his focus.

Unable to shake the unexplainable unease, Geoffrey made a silent decision to seek solace beyond the library's confines. The heavy oak door groaned as he pushed it open, stepping into the warmth of the afternoon sun. The sound of Geoffrey's shoes tapping out time broke the stillness as he marched along the path of the library. The afternoon's calm, which had been reassuring, suddenly resounded with the weight of unanswered questions.

He was confused of himself. It was like Azreall had a magnet and her presence was pulling him down the abyss with her. It was rare and uncanny for him who experienced it first time.

As Geoffrey wandered, the sound of the door bell awoken him from his dellimma. Raquelle, Azreall's best friend, approached the front door with a sense of urgency. Halatado sa mukha nito ang pagkabalisa at inis na hindi siya nito napansin. She was also holding a sketchpad and two maids were behind her holding a lot of fabrics.

What is this? Goeffrey asked himself. He was about to ignore her but she suddenly shouted his name which did not stun him as per everyone know who he is.

"Mr. Vanier? Andyan po ba si Azreall? She have to fit her dress for her oath taking as a registered chemist!" Sigaw nito making him stop.

He turned his back to face the woman before signalling the guards to let her enter. Mabilis naman nilang binuksan ang pinto saka naglakad papasok. Gracefully walking was one of the rising designers in the generation. Raquelle Ashanti Del Mundo, together with two of her assistants stopped in front of Goeffrey Vanier.

Goeffrey knew her. Aside from having her fiancé as one of his business partners, she was also Felize' favorite designers.

"Mr. Vanier," she said politely as if she didn't shout earlier at him before extending her hand. "Raquelle Ashanti Castaneda Del Mundo, your wife's one and only best friend." She said.