-ˋˏ ༻ 001 ༺ ˎˊ-

"mall"

"mall"

beep, beep, beep.

Y/n's annoying alarm clock rang at 6 am but she was already up and running around her house.

"shit, shit, shit." she rushed into her bedroom and quickly slammed her hand on the off button on the alarm clock, making the annoying noise stop.

the h/c woman had totally forgotten that she was supposed to open her store in the towns mall and was currently running late.

she ran back into her living room while buttoning up her white blouse that she wore with some blue jeans.

"where is it, where is it?!" she whispered to herself while trying to find her name tag.

Y/n stood in the middle of her living room for a couple of seconds with her hands on her hips. she thought for a second before remembering that she left it at the store.

"fuck." she whispered under her breath and grabbed her purse and car keys. Y/n walked out of the house and locked the door behind her.

she quickly ran to her car and drove off towards the mall.

she arrived there after 25 minutes of driving and quickly parked her car behind the mall. the woman ran up to the back door and punched in the code to open it.

Y/n ran into the mall and up the stairs towards the food court.

"and... she is right on time." she heard a voice to her left. Mike was looking at her while tapping his watch with a smirk on his face.